Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ETN is coming back!!!!

Default ETN is coming back!!!!

https://www.tigernet.com/update/Clem...decision-34848

lemson's all-time leading rusher and one of the nation's most dynamic players is returning for his senior season.

Travis Etienne made the call that he's coming back on the initial deadline day for draft-eligible players.

"I have long dreamed of competing at the highest level and getting the chance to compete in the NFL," Etienne said in a social media statement Friday. "But I'm not done dreaming here at Clemson either, which is why I'm announcing that I'll be returning for my senior season. I look forward to earning my degree from this great university and continuing to fight with my brothers on the team to make you proud during the 2020 season."

Etienne became Clemson’s career leading rusher in the national championship (4,038 yards) and has 56 rushing TDs and 62 total scores as a Tiger.

Read more: https://www.tigernet.com/update/Clem...#ixzz6BJuqD700
    Honey...I'll do it after the season is over.

Originally Posted by cudexter
    I would argue that JP has the highest "quality" to "trash talk" post ratio on this site.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Air Raid
    ... Wait till 3 years from now! ...

Awesome

That is very surprising after reading Elliot's comments earlier in the week. I am happy to get to see him in a Clemson uniform again, but an NFL back is the most replaceable position on the field.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Get some insurance young man. Welcome back and 7’s a lock.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Good news. I like ETN,....and seems like a good kid too.

With him back y'all should be able to duplicate that top 10 winning record, which is the same as SC's...…………….1
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 01-17-2020 at 03:30 PM.

No it’s not because your dumb ass OC gives their stud back 12 touches a game

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

What is ETN? Is it similar to EBT, SNAP, etc?
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    What is ETN? Is it similar to EBT, SNAP, etc?
    Closer to USA...very dissimilar to U6C

That's a risky move for a running back. I wish him well and really hope he doesn't get hurt before he can cash in.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

I also read that the NFL PA contract is in negotiation right now and should be ratified in time for 2021 draft. The current CBA is tilted heavily in the owners' favor as it relates to the Rookie contracts. If the new agreement is more player friendly, ETN could come out to the better. As I stated earlier, Running Back is the least likely to get a second contract, so he needs to cash in at the highest rate. Also this draft is heavy at RB, so moving up from second round money to first round money would also be big.

I like him. His stock plunged on Monday night.
    I was just listening to a sports program on radio in
    car stating he was advised it would be best financially
    as far as when he would be picked to play another year.
    Of course I am sure Dabozo blowing him this morning
    may have influenced his decision as well
    Wish him well this coming year

He just wants one more year playing against high schools and community colleges before having to play grown men. Plus, he gets more $$$ from Newspring than he would from the NFL.

(How was that Rick?)
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Swift is #1 , he knew he was going in 5th or 6th round. ACC stats are deal breakers , no street cred.

Hell someone on here told me he was the best back in CFB this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I heard he would be sharing the Heisman
    with his lesbian QB.
    Oh well, wait til next year

There is a disconnect here. He’s Clemson’s all time leading rusher. They have played in every playoff and 4/5 last championships if I’m not mistaken. Why then would he not go high? No WAY he’s holding out for better rookie contract deal. Wish him well but that don’t jive. Hopefully he doesn’t get hurt while drinking Dabo’s get a degree koolaide. He can go back and get it anytime. What’s the deal? Let’s hear it Clemson faithful.
    \"We say grace and we say maam, if you ain\'t into that, we don\'t give a damn.\" HW Jr.

No Ostarine in NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by Palmetto Duck View Post
    There is a disconnect here. He’s Clemson’s all time leading rusher. They have played in every playoff and 4/5 last championships if I’m not mistaken. Why then would he not go high? No WAY he’s holding out for better rookie contract deal. Wish him well but that don’t jive. Hopefully he doesn’t get hurt while drinking Dabo’s get a degree koolaide. He can go back and get it anytime. What’s the deal? Let’s hear it Clemson faithful.
    Sports radio is saying he was told he would not go first round.
    He is a super star in the ACC but looked average against better competition.
    The NFL is a business not a CUlt