Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Last saturday

I have always heard that the best way to catch a sneak, is to hire a sneak. Trad, see if you can get BSD a job.

You know, I will be willing to bet that BSD has that ticket mounted with one of those birds. Along with the faulty watch.
    It's not enough to simply tolerate the 2nd Amendment as an antiquated inconvenience. Caring for the 2nd Amendment means fighting to restore long lost rights.

Hell, I like that BSD owned up to it... He is a man about it and glad to hear that he claimed all resposiblity.. Most people don't. I dont think its right, but i ain't gonna say i have never shot a roost before in my teens.. I had a friend that shot a roost one time here in Georgia. He and a few other guys were hunting roost and got caught with 75 freaking duck over the limit. Thats wasnt counting the ones that were dead in the water that they hadnt picked up yet which by what they claimed to be at least 75 more... I thought that this SOB shoulda been banned for a good while plus a hefty ass fine. If i am correct, he didnt lose his licence,paid about a $1000 fine, and was hunting the next week. His daddy got him out of it and cleaned his record... just aint right becuase i have wasted my time hunting in the same duck club with this guy in Arkansas and he would shoot the refugees and roost... think he learned anything???? Not a damn thing. If any of yall read Georgia Outdoor News (GON) , he was a wall of shamer..
    I know I\'m lame cause I have to shoot the tame.

I, too enjoy a foul weather afternoon shoot, where you get little groups of big ducks working. It almost beats early am gunning because you can clearly identify what the hell you're shooting. WMA's and public land in NC have very limited days and times in order to keep the birds around and I think we should follow suit here ASAP. If you're private, you should be able to shoot when you want (within the legal shooting times prescribed by Federal law), because its highly unlikely you'll be gunning as much as a WMA.
    “The price of freedom is eternal vigilance” - Thomas Jefferson

Originally posted by OUTLAWDK:
    Plus how many woodies have you killed in the evening legally dukmon, Im sure everyone here has done it at least once.So dont be so self righteous.Cut a ni**a some slack.I know ill be sure to avoid it next time.
    that was DUCKMAN, im dukmon.
    wherever we go we bring monkey with us

Sorry dukmon, my mistake and as for trads comment,the GW that caught us was cool as hell,like you said we cut up with him laughed and joked. Once your caught and you know you did wrong the best thing to do is make the best of and learn from your mistakes, we even invited him to come tailgate at a tiger ball game next year. Most GW that ive met are down to earth unlike the deputys in our county or city cops. If i could id drop the fire dept in a heartbeat to become a GW.I know it was wrong to shoot late but you get caught up in the action,and everyone trying to be so righteous about this situation,GET OVER IT.

tradorion Coots

Also- to the boys that do poach on a serious nature byond "ooopsie!!" or getting caught up in the moment and going over time...

To the serious shooters/trespassers/poachers- the game against the GW is AS IMPORTANT if not MORE IMPORTANT than the actual critters they are trying to bag...

The potential for getting caught adds a strange level of excitement for some folks.

T