Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a damned joke......

Trump should turn being impeached into a shiny gold medal he wears proudly on his puffed out chest. Politicians who become president should wear it like an albatross. Trump isn’t and never has been a politician; he stepped in to save this country from the politicians, and he’s been so damn good at it, the crooked politicians he’s exposing as frauds are impeaching him over nothing...despite all the incredible things that he alone has accomplished while checking off all of his campaign promises and then some. WEAR THAT MEDAL PROUDLY!
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The economy keeps humming and unemployment stays where it’s at, it’ll be like running unopposed. Most Americans don’t give a damn about this shit, they want jobs and money in their pockets. The only way Trump gets removed is if that old bag has the number to the fellows that set up the JFK job.
    Yep, they bash Trump in public and press the lever twice for Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    The economy keeps humming and unemployment stays where it’s at, it’ll be like running unopposed. Most Americans don’t give a damn about this shit, they want jobs and money in their pockets. The only way Trump gets removed is if that old bag has the number to the fellows that set up the JFK job.
    You watch, the closer it gets to election day, the media will be screaming about how bad the economy is. They did that all the way back to Bush 1 and Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    The DOW doesn't think so. 29,056 at the moment.

Also, the list of witnesses should be both Bidens, the whistle blower, Adam Schiff, Rudy, and the Ukrainian prosecutor. If Mitch announces that, somebody will get suicided.

Proving the Bidens innocent will make Trump look stupid. The democrats should be all in for that...…………………….unless they know Biden is guilty.

Mitch needs to make them look stupid.
    I have zero confidence in the Republicans in the Senate to embarrass Trump's foes in the House. I do hope I'm proven wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post

You said he wouldn't get elected so I ain't betting on your opinion. Talk about sheep. Keep listening to the MSM and your brain works the way they want it to. That ain't fine.
    its funny how yall misquote me.

I dont listen to any of those places. I am only stating that many of you dismiss the impeachment process. its just not something to ignore, IMO.

I am still in Trump's court. I just cant overlook him getting impeached. I consider it fairly important to ALL of his potential voters.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I just cant overlook him getting impeached. I consider it fairly important to ALL of his potential voters.
    You're absolutely right, all of his base should use it as a reminder of just how desperate and low the other side will go to get what they want.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    its funny how yall misquote me.

I dont listen to any of those places. I am only stating that many of you dismiss the impeachment process. its just not something to ignore, IMO.

I am still in Trump's court. I just cant overlook him getting impeached. I consider it fairly important to ALL of his potential voters.
    Of course it's important. It's gained him many more voters so it's the best campaign ad in the history of politics. Over 40% of the attendees in his last rally were were previously democrats voters. I don't take the impeachment seriously because; 1) it's a farce...2) it will come to nothing.

Maybe I misinterpreted your comment. That said, be confidence, don't be a concernfag. Trump hasn't lost a single issue he's gone after and he ain't gonna start losing now. Negativity is Satan's frequency. That's why you seldom see a good story on the news, it's always doom and gloom. It keeps the masses mired in sorrow and fear. Just be happy that we're winning and will continue to do so. 2016 was not just another election. Patriots are in control.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

What a joke we are.

They were passing out pens as souvenirs. I know they said it was a somber event but it sure seems like they are celebrating. Just like when Nanshee had to shush them when they voted a month ago.

Meanwhile, Trump signs the China trade deal and the senate voted to approve the USMCA. Stock market at another record high this year. They just announced that 100 miles of the wall was completed.
    Last edited by Gander; 01-16-2020 at 12:50 PM.

Yep.