Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to LSU and LSU Fans

It just looked like he had one carry. That tends to happen when you going backwards
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    I couldn't believe that Etienne only had one carry last night. Honestly thought they would ride him to try and eat clock and keep LSU's offense off the field.
    And that was a major issue. Clemson wanted to go for the big play all night instead of sustaining drives and controlling clock. They got outplayed and out coached. Brady and Einsminger did a great job. Hats off to LSU. Glad to see Coach O get a championship, I’ve always liked him even if it was against my school.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    But was still less effective than the leprechaun that LSU had toting the rock which was surprising...
    He's a ball player.

Edit: Should have fed ETN. Didnt seem like they could stop him unless the play calling got "too cute."
    Last edited by SCswampCAT; 01-14-2020 at 01:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    And that was a major issue. Clemson wanted to go for the big play all night instead of sustaining drives and controlling clock. They got outplayed and out coached. Brady and Einsminger did a great job. Hats off to LSU. Glad to see Coach O get a championship, I’ve always liked him even if it was against my school.
    Agreed. Hard not to pull for Coach O!

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    But was still less effective than the leprechaun that LSU had toting the rock which was surprising...
    At least I'm housebroken.

All football aside the way Trump was greeted last night was pretty Awesome!! Complete difference than in DC like the World Series...... Wonder how the Swamp feels about being drained!!!!
    “Duck hunting gives a man a chance to see the loneliest places …blinds washed by a rolling surf, blue and gold autumn marshes, …a rice field in the rain, flooded pin-oak forests or any remote river delta. In duck hunting the scene is as important as the shooting.” ~ Erwin Bauer, The Duck Hunter’s Bible, 1965

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    He's a ball player.

Edit: Should have fed ETN. Didnt seem like they could stop him unless the play calling got "too cute."
    Yep, all that window dressing was just stupid. Not saying the outcome would have been different but you got a back getting 5-6yds every carry, move the chains and keep LSU’s offense on the sidelines.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It got you a touchdown when they gave it to Higgins.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Yep, all that window dressing was just stupid. Not saying the outcome would have been different but you got a back getting 5-6yds every carry, move the chains and keep LSU’s offense on the sidelines.
    A little georgia teching wouldn't have hurt.

You give Higgins a QB as talented as Burreaux and he is as good as Chase...

Ah let's get back to name calling.... Genius. It's not personal and I'm not offended at all. I get tired of the all Carolina fans are SEC homers. It's just not true. Carry on cool guy.
    You are the one calling people idiots.

Or have you already forgotten your earlier rant?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Take that crap somewhere else. Not all South Carolina fans care about the conference. Not to mention why in the hell would a Clemson fan even mention South Carolina or their fans this morning?? Some of you truly baffle the shit outta me. Idiots
    In case you forgot...

Get the plank out of your own eye...and so forth.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    In case you forgot...

Get the plank out of your own eye...and so forth.
    Well to be fair some if you are idiots.

I couldn't believe that Etienne only had one carry last night. Honestly thought they would ride him to try and eat clock and keep LSU's offense off the field.
    Travis Etienne's 14th carry was a TD that pulled Clemson within 3 pts with 10:49 left in the 3rd quarter

His defense forced a 3 and out on the next possession

He had 1 carry the rest of the game.

Well to be fair some if you are idiots.
    Yeah, and if you’re not, you are missing out on your calling.

Travis Etienne's 14th carry was a TD that pulled Clemson within 3 pts with 10:49 left in the 3rd quarter

His defense forced a 3 and out on the next possession

He had 1 carry the rest of the game.
    Ok then I stand corrected. Heard it on the radio, I must have only caught part of the conversation. Either way I think he should have been more involved in the offense and maybe they could have kept LSU off the field. Doubt it would have mattered as good as Burrows and that offense was last night, but it couldn't have hurt
    Last edited by BCR3; 01-14-2020 at 02:12 PM.

Yeah, and if you’re not, you are missing out on your calling.
    Ok tough guy. Got your feelings hurt?

Ok tough guy. Got your feelings hurt?
    Did you? I’m not the one ranting and raving and name calling.

Dude, let it roll off, this is all in fun. Don’t be so sensitive.

Ok then I stand corrected. Heard it on the radio, I must have only caught part of the conversation. Either way I think he should have been more involved in the offense and maybe they could have kept LSU off the field. Doubt it would have mattered as good as Burrows and that offense was last night, but it couldn't have hurt
    No doubt, it makes no sense to me why they quit running him. He was having a decent game. Not sure why they didn’t throw him a couple more either. Play calling was questionable, but fact is LSU had them figured out and nothing would have changed the outcome.

Did you? I’m not the one ranting and raving and name calling.

Dude, let it roll off, this is all in fun. Don’t be so sensitive.
    I'm not mad at all.