Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Congratulations to LSU and LSU Fans

Default Congratulations to LSU and LSU Fans

Great times to be a CLEMSON Tiger but no doubt it the best Tiger team won last night

VERY impressed with LSU DB’s, shut our receivers down all night and put pressure on TL to force throws

Game kind of reminded me of our last game with OSU, come out strong and think we had LSU on ropes but did not finish it

Anyway best team won last night and very impressed with Burrows, first time I have watched him all year. Great to see a “2 Star “ win it all including Heisman

Still I will take 29-1 over any 2 yr period all day long.

CONGRATULATIONS TO LSU TIGERS.

I agree. Clemson was outplayed and out coached last night by a better team. Congrats to LSU fans, both real and by proxy.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

LSU deserves the win. They played hard all year and the defense was better than I thought they were. Congrats to any LSU alum on the board.

Congrats to the coots fans too. I can’t imagine the sec pride y’all must be high on right now

Also, I said LSU was a fraud a couple weeks back. I ate my crow slathered in Carolina treat last night

LSU was a little better at almost every position, and that showed.

Something that needs to be addressed in football, both NFL and college, is the officiating. It wasn’t one sided last night, but it was bad. They rely too much on replay, and I’m not sure those PAC 12 guys had seen the speed and physicality that was on the field last night.
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post

Something that needs to be addressed in football, both NFL and college, is the officiating. It wasn’t one sided last night, but it was bad. They rely too much on replay, and I’m not sure those PAC 12 guys had seen the speed and physicality that was on the field last night.
    Any advantage Clemson was given in the OSU game from officiating was paid back two fold last night. That doesn't have anything to do with Lawrence losing his back bone and throwing balls in the dirt, behind receivers, and over their heads. But it takes away from the game.

Agreed. It looked like they brought the judges from the Wisconsin State Polka Festival down to officiate the Morehouse College Step off...

Even if there were no officials on the field, LSU would still win that game.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Congrats to the coots fans too. I can’t imagine the sec pride y’all must be high on right now
    Take that crap somewhere else. Not all South Carolina fans care about the conference. Not to mention why in the hell would a Clemson fan even mention South Carolina or their fans this morning?? Some of you truly baffle the shit outta me. Idiots

It makes them feel better BCR3.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I agree, lot of questionable calls/no calls on both sides

This damn targeting needs to addressed as well, to me it should be at worse case a penalty and maybe the player sits out remaining offensive/defensive series instead of rest of game. I guess penalty box kind of like they have in hockey . Felt the kid from OSU was victim of same problem and really not completely fair . If it were some type of intentional hit that is obvious I can see an ejection

Thank you, thank you very much. Loved seeing and hearing Ms. Daigle, Trump, and my Tigers make the adjustments needed to convincingly beat the boys from Clemson. Have definitely heard a gut full out of the Clemson folks this year. Kinda quiet at work today, though...

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Take that crap somewhere else. Not all South Carolina fans care about the conference. Not to mention why in the hell would a Clemson fan even mention South Carolina or their fans this morning?? Some of you truly baffle the shit outta me. Idiots
    Cause every knuckle head on this site has trolled the opposition at some point or another. Get off that self righteous high horse and stop pretending you ain’t cut a joke at someone’s expense.

If your that uptight of a d bag then the internet may not be the place for you. If you can’t take the heat then get out of the kitchen small boy

Quote Originally Posted by SCswampCAT View Post
    It makes them feel better BCR3.
    Makes me feel great

Quote Originally Posted by BuckyTownsend View Post
    Cause every knuckle head on this site has trolled the opposition at some point or another. Get off that self righteous high horse and stop pretending you ain’t cut a joke at someone’s expense.

If your that uptight of a d bag then the internet may not be the place for you. If you can’t take the heat then get out of the kitchen small boy
    Ah let's get back to name calling.... Genius. It's not personal and I'm not offended at all. I get tired of the all Carolina fans are SEC homers. It's just not true. Carry on cool guy.

Congrats to them. Enjoy it

Cant win them all. I would not have thought the offense would have cost us the game.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Congrats to them. Enjoy it

Cant win them all. I would not have thought the offense would have cost us the game.
    I couldn't believe that Etienne only had one carry last night. Honestly thought they would ride him to try and eat clock and keep LSU's offense off the field.

ummm....he had more than one carry
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

But was still less effective than the leprechaun that LSU had toting the rock which was surprising...