Thread: Tornado destroys parts of Kershaw County high school

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Tornado destroys parts of Kershaw County high school

Has no one mentioned this here yet?

https://www.wistv.com/2020/01/12/pho...y-high-school/
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Thank God it was over the weekend and not a school day

Gracious.

That has got to be higher than 130.

Thank God no one was hurt!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Moved parked school bus's. It was bad from the pics I saw on TV
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Yeah, it was nappy. I'm glad the students weren't in. They'll be going back to class at our atec campus is what I've heard.

Had a tornado come through at 2 am yesterday in the town I’m in. I was very fortunate, just the dog and me. Tore buildings down across the street from me and dumped the bricks on main st. There were snow geese scattered down Main Street and some red neck was out there chasing cripples. Power lines snapped in half and trees on houses and cars everywhere. Lightning stopped at 8 and I was shooting ducks by 9!
    Last edited by beanhunter; 01-12-2020 at 09:01 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by Silentweapon338 View Post
    Gracious.

That has got to be higher than 130.

Thank God no one was hurt!
    I thought the same thing. It couldn't have been but about five minutes after I rode right by there with my son last night. Best I can tell, the tornado had to sit down right on the school or the clear cut right across the road. Otherwise, there are houses in the area that would almost definitely seen some damage.

In 1984 I think it was a F4 hit Kershaw and Winnsboro. I worked during the summer with my dad essentially rebuilding houses on the lake. A large swath of the Sandhills NWR was flatten.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1984 was when a tornado took our old lake house down up there, two-story old beach style. Since I've been alive we've had four hit our property there.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 01-13-2020 at 10:01 AM.

Last one..

20190101_090024.jpg

I remember the last one Ralph. Got your neighbor up there pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    In 1984 I think it was a F4 hit Kershaw and Winnsboro. I worked during the summer with my dad essentially rebuilding houses on the lake. A large swath of the Sandhills NWR was flatten.

84 was the big one. Got real bad outside so went in and not too long after me and my mom could hear ‘the train’ so we did the whole get in the hall drill. Very scary believing it’s just as easily coming straight at your house as not. It took out a house and a trailer park a few miles away. Friend of mine lived right beside the trailer park and it just so happens that one of my coworkers is who’s house was blown away with him in it. Friend beside trailer park said when he went outside he could hear people moaning and crying and that folks just came walking up out of the woods. Some cuts and broken bones but no fatalities. The guy in the house said windows started breaking so his dad started closing the bedroom doors. Closed the last one and that was it. Next thing he knows he’s getting up off the ground not seeing anyone thinking they’re all dead. Ends up they are all there with only breaks and lacerations. His grandad lived in an older house about a hundred yards away. It picked it up and sat it about 30 yards off the foundation. He said his floorboards just spread apart and he fell between them to the ground while the house was picked up and relocated. Crazy story and very lucky to be alive all of them. Believe it got a few folks in S.C. and even more in N.C.

Those are some big ol pines to come crashing down! With shallow roots they don’t stand a chance. I’m surprised with all the rain we’ve seen that there aren’t more down trees from this weekends storms.

Obviously this is awful. But if I was still a high school kid I would be so stoked that my school got smote by the heavens. In duck season no less.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney View Post
    Obviously this is awful. But if I was still a high school kid I would be so stoked that my school got smote by the heavens. In duck season no less.
    Those evil administrators already have a contingency plan.

atec campus

Loris High had a tornado today no injuries.