Thread: Puerto Rico goes Dark...again

Default Puerto Rico goes Dark...again

Not sure this has gotten a lot of attention, but there have been pretty continuous earth quakes in PR and most the island without power. Pictures of cracked and crumbling houses are insane. There is talk that natural gas exploration may be to blame, thought officially denied. There is one place in particular where an unidentified stationary ship is south of the island. When locals try to fly their personal drones to certain areas, this one included, they are being shot down.

Anyone been following this at all? Where is MM with the crazy conspiracy theory about this that will be proven true in 50 years when the info is declassified?
    Last edited by everlast; 01-11-2020 at 09:28 AM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

I lived in PR for 3 years when I was a kid. Loved that place. Sucks seeing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I lived in PR for 3 years when I was a kid. Loved that place. Sucks seeing this.
    It does. They cant catch a break.

These are the quakes recorded just from today:

quakes.jpeg
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Dumb phuck!

preach it mello. people fascination with seeking out and sharing every single tragedy or negative event is effing exhausting. whats the point? Hey this tastes like shit, try it. I avoid the news for that exact reason, then come here to take and see hunting and have to see every incident under the sun posted by the arm chair news reporters.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."