Thread: Ozonics guys

Default Ozonics guys

https://www.bowhunting.com/blog/2020...mobile-shower/

The ozonics pooter machine is so 2018 - Time to step up to the big league. Bow hunter magazine dubbed this product a “life saver”

You can’t make this shit up.

Men have been killing deer in red flannel smoking Marlboros for a hundred years and killing big bucks. It’s not rocket science, hunt the right wind at the right time. The commercialization of hunting makes me ill.

What used to be done with a mediocre rifle and your winter clothes now apparently requires several thousand dollars.

Thankfully, for myself and SCDucks, Sportin still gives me hope that all is not lost.
    Last edited by dubs; 01-10-2020 at 09:35 PM.
    Formerly DM88

What the hell happened to rolling around in a pine tree and shooting from a bucket.Hell...if you want to kill a big buck,all you got to do is get a q beam and sit.

Quote Originally Posted by dubs View Post
    Men have been killing deer in red flannel smoking Marlboros for a hundred years and killing big bucks. It’s not rocket science, hunt the right wind at the right time. The commercialization of hunting makes me ill.

What used to be done with a mediocre rifle and your winter clothes now apparently requires several thousand dollars.

Thankfully, myself and SCDucks, Sportin still gives me hope that all is not lost.

Yep. I agree.