Thread: ATA show in indy

Default ATA show in indy

A couple of friends in the archery business are there now. Im getting txt pics of all the cool new stuff i cant afford. Lol

Share the love then. Us poor people want to see as well
    Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 01-10-2020 at 08:51 PM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

John Dudley made the jump from Hoyt to pse. Good move on his part imo. Iron will released a wider cut broadhead in 125gn. Those are the 2 big take-aways I saw.

But what about tree saddles bro? Or new lock on stands and sticks
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Those new Iron Wills look promising.

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    Lone wolf. Heard it was legit
    "Think A Guy Like Me Worries About Percentages?" Tin Cup

"Some get spiritual cause they see the light, and some cause they feel the heat" Ray Wylie Hubbard

"P.S. I love turkeys. Mostly just hate those who hunt em." Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Those new Iron Wills look promising.
    A 3 pack for $100.00??? Oh deer

I’m not a saddleman (is that the correct lingo?)

I’m a post-season Walmart kinda guy for sticks and a “whatever is 30”+ and is cheap” man for lock-ons

A 3 pack for $100.00??? Oh deer
    Yeah they ain't cheap that's for sure.

Tethrd has a new saddle with an adjustable bridge. Hawk has new steps that weigh 1.8lbs a piece but they are short. New nock that is a tracking device. Way to much to explain how that dumbass thing works. Other than that nothing major that I have seen. Ravin has a updated $3k crossbow. TenPoint has a new crossbow as well.

I saw Tethrd's new saddle with the adjustable bridge, I also hear they are doing an Ebbehart (sp) saddle as well.

I have been unimpressed with the innovation this year. Nothing major that I have seen in the sight or rest area. Just minor upgrades. Same with the Broadheads I have seen, although I don’t pay much attention to that.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I have been unimpressed with the innovation this year. Nothing major that I have seen in the sight or rest area. Just minor upgrades. Same with the Broadheads I have seen, although I don’t pay much attention to that.
    Hamskea has the rest market perfected. I don’t know what you could do to the trinity to make it any better. But you’re right, other than Dudley and the new IW heads it was pretty much a snooze fest this year.

Anything backpack related that looked interesting or improved?

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Hamskea has the rest market perfected. I don’t know what you could do to the trinity to make it any better. But you’re right, other than Dudley and the new IW heads it was pretty much a snooze fest this year.
    I've never used one. What's so great about it? Looks like a copy of the LD to me.

Quote Originally Posted by StrutnBPS View Post
    I've never used one. What's so great about it? Looks like a copy of the LD to me.
    I was wondering as well. I have been using a limb driver pro for years.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I was wondering as well. I have been using a limb driver pro for years.
    Nothing wrong with the proV stuff. The hamskea just has improvements that are honestly splitting hairs over the proV. Bearings on all moving points, a launcher arm that isn’t ridged (proV is metal, ham is plastic) so it has some cradle in the shot process. Tension spring on the launcher cord so it holds the arrow a fraction longer and doesn’t have bounce back. It’s as perfect of a rest as I’ve seen. If it’s time to upgrade the trinity is the one to have. But I’d shoot a proV no questions asked. It’s a great rest too.