Thread: Army Bluegrass Christmas Medley

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

Default Army Bluegrass Christmas Medley

Not bad.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Btw, being USAF I was baffled by the shoulder boards on the banjo player. Best I could figure was adjutant general or chaplain. Being USAF I don't recognize all the Army decks. Heck I once saluted an ARVN soldier at the PX who was probably only a corporal. He had all kinds of gold braid and a weird looking salad bar. But I was at Lackland and still green and I'd sinned once before. That time was when I was sitting on a bench at a bus stop on base and failed to rise and salute when a motherly looking lady in uniform walked by. Had she been male I would have noticed and reacted appropriately. I wasn't prepared for a female officer. Turns out she was a nurse and also a major. She passed by then turned and came back. She could have scrambled my eggs but she didn't berate me. She just explained to me that she knew I was a fresh face and didn't notice her rank but that I needed to be more careful cause some other officers might take offense. She was actually the nicest officer I met during my mil time. So from then on my SOP was "better safe than sorry." lol

Anyway, here's a picture of the banjo players shoulder boards I took from the video. I texted the picture to a friend of mine was a lifer and former Army Blackhawk driver. He informed me that the banjo player's rank is CW5 (Chief Warrant Officer 5). He also said the reason I couldn't ID the rank was probably because a CW5 may be the rarest rank in the Army. So I looked it up and seems he was correct. CW5 Chief Warrant Officer 5

Last edited by Mergie Master; 01-08-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."

Dang a CW5 is getting the same pay as a full bird colonel. Not bad.

https://www.federalpay.org/military/...rant-officer-5