Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rock hill eats?

I can’t believe Turbo didn’t mention the Chicken Shack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Benman1 View Post
    I can’t believe Turbo didn’t mention the Chicken Shack

Or the popo

Chicken shack is closed as fuck state seized all their assets for unpaid taxes

Well that’s a given for Turbs

Default Rock hill eats?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Rock hill is about the only big city where I've yet to eat anywhere good

I'd take an extra 20 mins and go to the wagon wheel in fort lawn. You may see me and big timber eating fried squash there on his dime after our basketball game
    True story. I am still trying to find my old Jordan’s in the attic. If you are rolling through sometime hit me up. But I shot a few this weekend, so we may have play horse instead. Getting old sucks.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 01-07-2020 at 08:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    True story. I am still trying to find my old Jordan’s in the attic. If you are rolling through sometime hit me up. But I shot a few this weekend, so we may have play horse instead. Getting old sucks.
    Plus you'll be sore from getting whooped by BB
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    For a reason, it keeps the tire kickers eating $1.00 hotdogs from the Walmart vestibule and scourging the sporting goods section.

If you need or want high end gear, a gun, etc. talk to Darren or the staff of serious. If tire kicking only will usually they can weed you out.

I've spent a fair amount of money in their.. Probably starting twentyish years ago, we've got a plenty of stands bought from the place. B, when he was there actually drove a couple shotguns and a rifle to my father and I, took him on a dove hunt. We've bought several guns, decent stuff. I'd consider us good customers.. or was, the last time I walked into there I was picking up our old bad boy buggy. I popped in checked over the gun counters, and noticed something. There sat a teknys. I leaned over to the guy and asked him if I could hold it. He did. I liked it, my head was torn.. my son was having an eye surgery down at MUSC in two days, long story. But I was about to spend some money..

So, there I am holding it. The guy asked me what I wanted it for.. I told him birds.. He shrugged at me, and told me "here look at this Benelli".. some damn camo atrocity. No thanks I said, but what do you want for that Teknys.. One thousand fifty he said back, I shouldn't have blinked.. I told him what he had there was a beautiful gun, and one for a low price. The conversation turned about how they picked it up in an estate sale, yada yada yada.. I jump in my truck, get a about a mile down the road, not even on the interstate, and call back. I tell him who I am, and I'm coming back to buy that teknys. I didnt want to use a credit card for a gun purchase.. but I'm coming back to. No shit he says, "someone has already bought it". There wasnt anyone in there. Well, when I get back I ask another guy if it's sold.. He said yep and motioned to the back, the same guy I talked to earlier.. he evidently looked it up and I guess was wanting to list it elsewhere. My father came in behind me and offered a few hundred more, it was turned down.

I'm in retail. I'm not bashing, and I'm pretty open and honest.. but that was pretty frustrating.
    Last edited by Highstrung; 01-07-2020 at 08:35 PM.

Snooze you...know the rest. Still frustrating I'm sure

I've always got good service from Nichols. Some stuff they're high on and other stuff they are low on
    Last edited by TheVisorGuy; 01-07-2020 at 08:44 PM.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Thanks for the help fellas

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

The Dixie Pig ain’t bad Q. I like the yard bird myself.

I normally go to Flipside. Great burgers and the like.