Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: QDMA SOY BEANS. 2020 Order

Friendly reminder!

Tomorrow is the last day to get in on the soy bean order!

The SC Ducks order coming to me has sold 699 bags as of today! I'd love to get a solid 800!

Only 101 to get there!

Go ahead buy a extra 20 bags!

You may need to feed the sharks!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Dear QDMA Seed Purchaser,

I’m writing with some information regarding QDMA’s Conservation Seed Program. I received word on March 4 from our seed supplier that soybean delivery will be delayed due to the increase in commercial production of soybeans resulting from a drop in expected corn prices this fall. I was told we’re looking at mid-April to early May for our soybean deliveries.
    If you ordered other species, we’re still expecting our corn in March, sorghum in April, and wheat in July/August.
    Thanks for your interest in our Conservation Seed Program, and my apologies for the delayed soybean delivery. I’ll let you know as soon as possible on your seed delivery date.
    Respectfully,
    Kip Adams, QDMA Director of Conservation
    Contact Kip

Any word on delivery?

Bump. What is the status on this?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

Was wondering the same thing

I txt Devlin yesterday and he sent back that they were getting bagged up and they are going to try to ship the first week of May.

Looks like the orders were canceled due to the coronavirus delaying everything.

I was about to post. I got word last night, but was holding out to see. But it's official.

Dear Soybean Seed Purchaser,

I’m writing with some sobering information regarding QDMA’s Conservation Seed Program (CSP). QDMA was just notified by our seed supplier that soybean delivery would be delayed again until late May/early June at the earliest, putting us past our primary planting window. With COVID-19 leading to an uncertain future, we are concerned there would be further delays or cancellations from our suppliers. Thus, we have decided to cancel our entire soybean order for this year. We are extremely sorry to be sharing this information, and we recognize this is a tremendous inconvenience to you.

Ideally, the CSP is a great benefit to our members, it is extremely helpful to deer and other wildlife species, and it is important from a financial standpoint to us. This is especially true this spring when nearly all of our fundraising events have been postponed or cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

The total revenue for soybean orders obtained through the CSP is significant, and your support will help us to continue pursuing the QDMA mission through this difficult period and beyond. If you would like to donate a portion of your seed purchase, please contact me at Kadams@QDMA.com, and I will ensure you get proper credit for your essential gift. Otherwise, we will be issuing refunds in waves in the coming weeks. Permitting us to issue refunds in waves, allows QDMA to continue standard operations, retain our staff, and continue our mission of working for whitetails. Please accept my sincerest apology, and thanks for all you do for whitetails in your area.

Respectfully,
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

no way

noooooo way

i can plant beans in september. wtf>?!>
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

yep, got the same email.

I made the recommendation that we see if we can get the beans in June, but they seemed determined to cancel the order.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

At least we were told in time to make other plans. I had a small order and donated to the cause, probably would want a refund if it was a bunch of money.

Has anyone received a refund yet?
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

I got my refund this week.

Is the QDMA soybean deal happening this year? Anyone know of someone putting an order together?

just PM silentweapon....

(Fwiw, i havent heard about it happening this year)

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    just PM silentweapon....

(Fwiw, i havent heard about it happening this year)
    I heard that you were coordinating the order this year, 2th. I need 20 bags. Will pay you sometime after I pick them up. Or if you can deliver that would be preferable. Please let me know when they are in. thanks!

Great news! Toof I want my cousin to run by there this weekend and get mine. Do you Venmo like usual? Thanks!

cash, preorder only.

I'll let you know when the seed comes in. pick up will be at the junction of 601 and 48.

Huge thanks on the chufa deal, it is the best price ever. Don't know how you sell to the public with that discount.