Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: QDMA SOY BEANS. 2020 Order

Thanks coastal

Coastal is correct.

I know some of the txt are long winded but just to clarify.

**YOU DON NOT HAVE TO BE A QDMA MEMBER TO ORDER**

Please! Get your friends, family, and hunting club buddies together and get your order in!

Only 9days left to get your order in!
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

Sort of like Toof. But way smarter.
    ~Scatter Shot

Thanks for doing this SW, 40 soybeans and 11 sorghum ordered.

So if I place an order I have to pick it up in Florence, not the closer location to me in Simpsonville? Is the 400 bag deal per pick up location or the SC ducks group has to order 400 bags and this order is only goig to be delivered to Florence?

If the location doesn’t meet 400 bags that location gets none.

So it is imperative we get at least one location to 400.

We can then use the SC ducks mule train to deliver the goods from Florence.

It is why I was driving all the traffic to me.

Some of the locations will not make 400 and this none will go to them.

So your 15/20 bags will not come in even though that place is closer to you if Simpsonville doesn’t meet the 400 bag requirement.
    Yup, he's crazy...

like a fox. The dude may be coming in a little too hard and crazy but 90% of everything he says is correct.

~Scatter Shot

Got it. Thanks.

I just paid for my 20 bags of soybean seed-Thanks.
    When distribution time comes, I can help with the Charleston area.

I just ordered and paid for 20 bags of soybeans.

sharks eat soybeans?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    sharks eat soybeans?
    Vegan sharks

Experimenting with faux BBQ

SW338--how can one tell if their location is close to reaching that 400 bag goal? it would be nice if someone up the chain could let us know bc it would certainly affect the numbers of bags I were to order if it meant getting the shipment.

does that make sense???

Click on the link he posted on page 3 and it shows the bags available for each location. It says 183 available for Florence but if you click on Devlins name it says 183 out of 600 are available so it’s already reached the 400 bag minimum. It looks like all of the other locations haven’t met the 400 bag minimum yet. I’m just going off the website so I could be wrong but that’s what it looks like to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Coastal Woodie View Post
    Click on the link he posted on page 3 and it shows the bags available for each location. It says 183 available for Florence but if you click on Devlins name it says 183 out of 600 are available so it’s already reached the 400 bag minimum. It looks like all of the other locations haven’t met the 400 bag minimum yet. I’m just going off the website so I could be wrong but that’s what it looks like to me.
    Correct. So here’s what I suggest 2th, order from Devlin and you’ll get to see me again! Sounds worth it to me

you deliver?

Rick and I spent a good 30 min on the phone last night.

Mine is confusing at this point. I'm 20 bags from making 600.

There are several locations that will not make the 400 bag minimum. You can do what Coastal suggested for anyone but mine. Everyone else's numbers are correct.

I've spoken with several SC Duckers who want to move their orders to me, who placed with others, so that they will get the order in.

If you want to do this please pm me your name, where you placed the order, and how many bags were ordered (So I can verify) you will get your order in and it will come to me.

You will be responsible for picking up the order.

We are working on a "mule train" to get the orders distributed around the state, but that has not materialized yet.

We are working on it, but it isn't finalized.

***Sorghum***

If you are on the fence place the order. At this point we are gonna have to cancel this. We haven't made 200. We have to get to 400 bags to make this order happen.
    This will be distributed to all of the locals ordered from. But we have to get 400 bags. So order some!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

i ordered from the columbia stock.
    i would like to order from whoever gets to that 400 mark, obviously!

If it doesn't work out we could always have it sent to me and then you could pick your and the other Columbia SC Duckers up!

You could be part of the "Mule Train!"

I wish we could have all the spots filled. I know this is a tough time of year for the average deer guy to be thinking about food plots, so this isn't shocking.

Rick relayed to me that he had gotten responses from many QDMA members who didn't know this was going on. There is a chance we may extend the order for another 5 days to accommodate those folks.

We discussed ordering an extra 75-100 bags for the guys who missed out and come May/June and want to get in on the order. Just what happened last year. This will help out some folks who didn't know, or we're lazy. Those bags will go for 2$ more being I have to front the money.
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Thank you for your recent order of conservation seed from QDMA. We have cancelled the sorghum order due to insufficient sales. We must have a 400 bag minimum order to receive a truckload and are still short of that amount for the whole state of SC. QDMA will refund your credit card for the sorghum order. If you would like to order more soybeans in place of the sorghum please do so. We cannot transfer the sorghum order to soybeans. If you would like to order more soybeans in place of the sorghum you will need to place a new order. We have sold over 1300 bags of soybeans for at least two truckloads in SC. We have extended the deadline until February 5th due to technical issues with some emails. If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks again for your support of QDMA!
    Yup, he's crazy...

~Scatter Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Hambone17311 View Post
    Vegan sharks
    This one might