Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Beretta A400

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    It's not fair to knock Benelli. They've made a double gun now, and they brought us the Nova..
    Yeah but have you seen it? It’s hideous. Almost as ugly as a Nova.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

facetious..

Ran into a guy with one of them hideous Benelli over/unders last weekend. I had to try it out. Not only did it kick the living shit out of me but the ejectors were not working properly.

Where’d you get a pic of my gun D? One of a kind done by Anthony for me. I only hunt Murray with it.

Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

You made a very wise decision that is a great guN!!!
    RIP Kelsey "Bigdawg" Cromer
    12-26-98 12-1-13

If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Missing you my great friend.

so there you go..

i shoot dwayne's old camo duct taped 870 every now and then.
    and son1 shoots an a400.

I just dont have the same passion you people do about the "feel" of a gun. I'm not sure i've ever hunted and thought to myself "wow, this gun feels good." I just grab one and go shoot stuff.

My model 12 doesnt argue.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    i shoot dwayne's old camo duct taped 870 every now and then.
    and son1 shoots an a400. .
    If we were smart we’d all still be shooting 870s. Can’t even remember I sold that one
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by FEETDOWN View Post
    Where’d you get a pic of my gun D? One of a kind done by Anthony for me. I only hunt Murray with it.

Propped up in the corner over at camp woodie where you left it
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    so there you go..
    Ed Zachery!

Been shooting this m2 20ga the past 3 weeks and it’s been better than expected. Points the same as my SBE 2 and it ain’t good to be on the bidness end of this weapon. The SBE3 is a damn fine weapon, glad you picked it over the beretta, they berettas feel like trash.
    Last edited by Whackumstackum; 01-09-2020 at 11:02 PM.

Ya'll still talking about this- M1 super 90 still just works perfect and shoots perfect- if I want to exercise my left arm I'll get one of my Wingmasters- still perfect too.

This is a pretty interesting article regarding the Benellies patterning high.

https://www.fieldandstream.com/shotg...black-eagle-3/
    Last edited by Ghetto; 01-12-2020 at 10:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    PM me your phone number and I will call you tomorrow and cover it with you.
    I am too lazy to type it all out and post pics right now.
    Basically, take your barrel and forearm grip off, you should be then looking at the receiver with the magazine tube
    sticking out. Both ends of the magazine tube are threaded. One end is screwed into your receiver, the other end is threaded and is where
    you screw the cap on to assemble and disassemble. Look at the ring that is threaded on the magazine tube, that is the barrel stop ring.
    It should be screwed all the way down, if you see a thread or two below it......that's the issue. Now, it has thread locker under it and you need to take a heat
    gun and heat the ring to loosen the loctite, I used a commercial quality heat gun and moved the heat all around it until it was pretty hot, then took a pair of channel lock pliers and turned it down. I did not put the receiver in a vise because it will distort it unless you have the proper equipment, I was able to wrap it in a towel and just lean on it with an elbow while wrenching the lock ring.
    The pliers will scar the ring if you don't take precautions but I didn't care because no one will see it and if I did care, I can order a new ring for $20 from Brownell's. I did take a piece of emery cloth and sand the burs that the pliers made off the ring when done. A lot of folks do this themselves but most send it back to Benelli. It depends on your comfort level.
    This is the exact fix, Benelli does when you send it to them and it is returned fixed. Now this may not be your issue and yours could be threaded all the way down.
    But only takes a second to check it.
    Note: I am not a gunsmith and not responsible if you trash your stuff, proceed at your own risk
    You can google this subject and find a few threads on it around the gun forums
    I forgot about checking this until hunting this morning. Does this look like yours did before fixing it?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlover View Post
    I forgot about checking this until hunting this morning. Does this look like yours did before fixing it?

Wrong end. Look at the other end of the mag tube. It’s threaded and at the bottom of those threads is a flat collar that it screwed on. There should be no threads showing below that collar
    80-20 Genaration

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    Wrong end. Look at the other end of the mag tube. It’s threaded and at the bottom of those threads is a flat collar that it screwed on. There should be no threads showing below that collar
    Gotcha. Yep. Appears that's the problem!

Heat that collar up and screw it down all the way. You may see a little white loctite but no biggie. Gun shop probably be best bet with proper tools
    Last edited by Duckman#1; 01-18-2020 at 11:11 AM.
    80-20 Genaration