Thread: beretta a300 load jam

Default beretta a300 load jam

3rd shell jams. every time. It doesn't matter shell type..I can usually replicate just unloading it manually (no fire). cleaned the chamber well and oiled.

20200103_092112.jpg

magazine spring needs cleaning/replacing is where I’d start.

I’ll give you $100 for the gun as is.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck the Duck Slayer View Post
    I’ll give you $100 for the gun as is.
    $125
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    That be my guess, constantly get dirt and feathers in the tube as well that requires cleaning out.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    This. Boss' son had the same problem with his A350. I took the spring out, cleaned the mag tube and spring well and cycling like a champ now.

When you pull the magazine spring out stretch it a little before putting it back in
    80-20 Genaration

$150
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Clean the gas ports also

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

As was mentioned take out the magazine spring and clean the tube. The spring may be rusted. Also remove the trigger group and clean.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

thanks for the replies. I finally made time between duck killing to take it apart. The threaded end of the magazine tube wouldn't come off. I read on a forum to heat it up with a torch first?

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    thanks for the replies. I finally made time between duck killing to take it apart. The threaded end of the magazine tube wouldn't come off. I read on a forum to heat it up with a torch first?
    why are you trying to take the tube off? Cant you clean it by removing the top clip and take the plug out and just run a brush down it from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungBuckTX View Post
    Not correct at all. The recoil spring gap needs heat to get it off not mag spring cap. To take the mag spring off all you have to do is push in that tiny protruding pin near the top and spin.

Quote Originally Posted by Cutm jack View Post
    Not correct at all. The recoil spring gap needs heat to get it off not mag spring cap. To take the mag spring off all you have to do is push in that tiny protruding pin near the top and spin.
    Thanks Jack!! not sure why I couldn't remember doing that with my older pumps.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckman#1 View Post
    When you pull the magazine spring out stretch it a little before putting it back in
    The spring was extremely rusty. I cleaned it well, and then nailed it to the wall while it was stretched out some. After 24hrs put it back in and it now cycles correctly. Thanks all.