Thread: Quite a few seem to have survived

Default Quite a few seem to have survived

It appears quite a few decent bucks survived the season at the club and should be real nice deer come next season. The other week I opted to let a decent 8 walk and shot a hog instead.

However one nice buck didn't make it down in the low country as he was dead in the median of I26 westbound around the 157 mm. Wish I could have gotten a better look at him but he appeared to have a nice wide rack and tall tines.

Might need to try and put out some mineral sites this year since things are starting to slow down a little around the house.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

Were you seeing the old 8 with drop tine on the left? He died last week. Not me but out of my stand while I worked...

This thread is worthless without pics

Got some new neighbors this year and the 1 1/2 to 3 1/2 year old bucks died like crazy. Hope at least a couple made it.

I saw the deer at mm157 today good deer

CWPINST is offline 168 grains of assistance from a distance

It is nearly time to put out your mineral blocks. Get the ones that look like a rock from Tractor Supply. We have had better luck with them instead of a regular/mineral salt block for livestock.
    If it ain\'t accurate at long distance, then the fact that it is flat shooting is meaningless.

There were 6 standing in my driveway this morning. Saw deer this afternoon in a wheat field that I can hunt. I check it every afternoon on my way home and haven’t seen a deer in it until today. It’s like they have a dang calendar.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathook View Post
    Were you seeing the old 8 with drop tine on the left? He died last week. Not me but out of my stand while I worked...
    Negative we didn't have any pics of that buck.

Quote Originally Posted by PharmHunter View Post
    This thread is worthless without pics
    I didn't have any trail cameras out due to too many family obligations this year. Only got to hunt a half dozen times or so. And the interstate buck..... it isn't safe to text and drive.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I’ll be out there to saw the horns off shortly
    cut\'em

At least post a good photo