Thread: Mushrooms??

Default Mushrooms??

My 10wk old Boykin seems obsessed with finding and eating mushrooms when we are outside. Obviously, I try to watch him and make sure he doesn't, but are there any particular mushrooms that I should be especially concerned about??
    Maybe that's why he's so crazy...hmm.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

He’s in the spirit world.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

Some toadstools and mushrooms are deadly. Some can cause kidney failure. I'd figure out a way to break him from that habit immediately.

Natural selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

I had a cousin like that...following that trend your puppy will probably outgrow it....and maybe become a NARC agent....
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.