Thread: Meat Hunt part 2

Default Meat Hunt part 2

I have been hunting one buck on this property all year with no luck, so today it was time to put something in the freezer. Didn’t get an invite to go fishing, so I did the next best thing.

8B0D18B4-236E-4383-84E3-4F2DD6FD38C5.jpg
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I’m going to do that in a few. Good killing.

Nice, JJ. I went to do the same this morning. Saw 3 and all bedded down in the edge of the clearcut I was in 275ish yards away. That was at 8 and they were still there at 1030 when i snuck out to get to work. They would stand up long enough to spin around a lay back down for the sun to hit their other side. It was quite nipply where i was with that West wind hitting me in the nose all morning. Plan on being back in the same spot in the am.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

They were moving good this morning for sure.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Anderson or Greenville piedmontster swampcat?

Very slow for us yesterday afternoon. Good killing
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid