Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CBD Oil

Quote Originally Posted by USMCsilver View Post
    Mark - do y'all take the 2k, 1k, or 500?

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk
    1000mg is what we order from LL, 60mg in Charlottes Web. Same single dose strength just differs in how dosage is calculated. We tried the 2000mg but it upset Emily’s stomach when she laid down to sleep.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

a 10ml bottle of CBD Oil which has 1kmg stated on the label, and a 20ml bottle that is also stated as 1kmg, these 2 have different strengths. the 20ml bottle is only half as strong as the 10ml bottle, both contain the same overall amount of cannabinoids, but if you measure your dose in drops or ml’s then you’re getting only half the amount of CBD when using the 20ml product.

All CBD approved by FDA will not come in test. Non FDA approved has high THC, thus, a negative test

My advice would be to get the high octane. The weak mixtures have almost no effect.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Who uses it? What brand do you use? How much? Dosage? Oil, vape, pill, etc? What are you taking it for...pain, anxiety, sleep aid etc? Full spectrum or broad?
    I've taken it for anxiety, and sleep aid. Tried oils, isolate, and flower. The oil and flower were full spectrum, and the isolate was isolate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbdog View Post
    Go to an Ace Hardware or Amazon and get a bottle of Lestoil for stains.
    Whooped 'em again, Josey

Ive tried CBD oils (full spectrum), isolate (powder) and flower. All had positive effects for me

I'd like to have a jigger of it right now

I saw a commercial the other day on a hunting channel, repping Kentucky CBD as being the tops. They said go to the website for a free bottle of Kentucky CBD full spectrum. I told the wife, that here’s no way. I go enter my address on the website and in 4-5 days I got a bottle. I haven’t tried it, but it appears to be legit.

https://www.kysbesthemp.com/best-free-cbd/
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!