Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBD Oil

Default CBD Oil

Who uses it? What brand do you use? How much? Dosage? Oil, vape, pill, etc? What are you taking it for...pain, anxiety, sleep aid etc? Full spectrum or broad?

Snake oil. It cures everything don’t ya know.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

I had a long conversation with a guy that sells it about a month ago. He's about got me convinced that it works at least on some levels. He sells the oil only. Said there's no use to fool with edibles etc.

On a side note, I've read case study after case study about the benefits of it with seizure patients.

I take it. I have RA and it helps my inflammation and pain greatly. I get it from an Amish market in MD. Pure from Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Snake oil. It cures everything don’t ya know.
    How’s it do on stains?

Proven benefits for cancer patients, my wife takes it.

I started taking it to see what it’d do for my shoulder pain. I was eating Advil like candy and still had pain. I started doing a dropper under the tongue at night and no ibuprofen. Within 3 days I had no more shoulder pain. Works for me and I don’t have a messed up stomach from the ibuprofen.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Whackumstackum View Post
    How’s it do on stains?
    Go to an Ace Hardware or Amazon and get a bottle of Lestoil for stains.

I take 3 drops of full spectrum oil under my tongue before bed...it stops my mind from racing and helps me get a full nights sleep.

Salty did you get it drducks brother?

Quote Originally Posted by Whaler_Dave View Post
    Salty did you get it drducks brother?
    Yeah, I’ve used theirs and Charlottes Web. Lake Lure CBD is great to deal with.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

I take a dropper full of the full spectrum for sleep. It works better than anything I’ve tried including ambien/Benadryl/etc. I wish I’d had access to it 15 years ago. The brand I’ve used is Ananda. I will say, after 5-6 days in a row, I need to skip a few days or I’ll build a tolerance.

My dad won't take as much as an Advil. He rubs some of the oil on his knees and says it works
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

One of my friend makes it..... but he doesnt mix it with other oils, it pure canabis oil. helps in anxiety & sleep....used it for 2 years to realize thats its super addictive...especially if you're taking it for sleep...... regular use is not advised..... Long term disadvantages are skin /scalap dryness and if you keep on using, it not only helps reduce saturated fat but also reduces Monounsaturated fats and polyunsaturated fats.

Interesting because everything I’ve read this far says it’s not addictive. The addictive component is THC which this barely has a trace amount. Less than 0.3% I think.

Everyone is referring to a drop or dropper...what potency?

Quote Originally Posted by reeltight View Post
    Interesting because everything I’ve read this far says it’s not addictive. The addictive component is THC which this barely has a trace amount. Less than 0.3% I think.

It comes in various strengths and is measured in different ways by each manufacturer. For example, Lake Lure offers a 600mg, 1000mg and 2000mg strength which is the total amount of CBD in the vial and each dropper full is a dose. However Charlottes Web will be 20, 40, 60mg strength which is the dosage for each dropper. Most contain between .1 and .3% THC, not enough to get you high or anything but enough it could register on a pee test. CBD is different from FECO (Fully Extracted Cannabis Oil) or RSO (Rick Simpson Oil) which contain a ratio of CBD and THC that can be 1:1, 2:1, 1:2 etc. the CBD in those are supposed to counteract the high from the THC but do not fully do so. You have to have a medical cannabis card for those in states where marijuana isn’t legal.

Who uses it? What brand do you use? How much? Dosage? Oil, vape, pill, etc? What are you taking it for...pain, anxiety, sleep aid etc? Full spectrum or broad?
    Palmetto Harmony has the products I now use. They're out of Conway, SC. There is THC in small amounts in it. I use the tincture under my tongue. It tastes and smells like old school weed from the 70's.

It helps alleviate pain in my ruined shoulder [torn RC, torn biceps tendon, and arthritis] and in my right foot [plantar fasciitis].

It also helps me behave in a less cranky, irritable manner at work when dealing with the public.

It is not a weed buzz. It doesn't lead to day dreams and dawdling.

From my experience, it does what ibuprofen does with an added mellowing effect.

That’s true…basically CBD & THC has the same chemical structure, carbon & hydrogen atoms. The difference is when you mix it with other oils like coconut oil or hemp oil to dilute the high effect or no high effect. Both plays with brain receptors to release neurotransmitters that helps with pain, anxiety, sleep, etc.

CBD 3 drops, a week on & off is ok…. Regular use gives slow but same effect as THC..

Another difference is that CBD is raw cooked in water, drained, dilute and then mix it with other oils to suppress the effect whereas THC is properly cooked and pure oil of below …. You can smoke the oil or take it directly under the tongue, gives a mind blowing buzz…

Attachment 52332

Salty
    You mentioned showing up on a test. Do they give you any indications of the thresholds? Intervals or amounts that will keep it from showing up on tests?

Quote Originally Posted by bigtimeduckhunter View Post
    Salty
    You mentioned showing up on a test. Do they give you any indications of the thresholds? Intervals or amounts that will keep it from showing up on tests?
    I honestly have no idea. That’s just what Lake Lure told me when I spoke with them. I’m self employed so my boss doesn’t give a shit. My wife’s company doesn’t test plus her sister owns it. When she was diagnosed, her sister was sending it to us. It ain’t Osterine so we’re good.

Mark - do y'all take the 2k, 1k, or 500?

Sent from my S9+ using Tapatalk