Thread: Truck Bed Liner

Default Truck Bed Liner

I need a bed liner for a 2013 Silverado crew cab. What is the best value for price, drop in or spray on? Who in the Columbia area would be the best option? Thanks for any input.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I've got linex in my silverado. Pricey but it does have a lifetime warranty.

i just went through this with my truck. i ended up with line-x

rhino and line-x are pretty comparable in price from my calling around. line-x does seem to have a better warranty than rhino, although i had a rhino in my last truck for 8 years and never had any issues with it. i'd steer away from a drop in liner as stuff slides around on the plastic and water can seep through underneath it into the metal bed. i think either rhino or line-x would work...go with whatever's cheaper or closer to you.
    "JUST BECAUSE I AM NOT A GOOD SPELLER DOESN'T MEAN MY JEAN POLL IS GONNA BE BAD."
    Quote Originally Posted by Mergie Master View Post
    There's evidence coming out...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cottontop74 View Post
    I dabble in a lot of things, but don't get too technical with any of them.

Line X in my construction trucks-and on the ladder racks- awesome

Best price- go to the Line X or Rhino line dealer and get a take out plastic that they removed- usually have a pile of them

A spray-in liner is a good investment. A drop-in plastic liner is not. Drop-in liners will cause rust because they rub the paint off from vibration.
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

If you don’t want to use a mat to keep stuff from sliding around get the Rhino Liner. LineX is harder and slick and no amount of texture keeps things from sliding. Rhino is tacky and has grip, just make sure you tell them you want it sprayed thicker than the light duty they normally do. I had it done on my 2000 F350 and it was in good shape for heavy use when I sold it in 2013. Had my 2013 RAM sprayed by Leonard and they did a shit job the 1st time, it was tearing after a week, I made them redo it for a commercial application.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013