Thread: Very nice.

You in
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

I put in an offer yesterday. Not sure if they are going to except or counter. Hopefully will hear something back after the first of the year.

You had my interest until I seen the armadillo!
    Living in Moncks Corner but looking forward to moving back to the West Coast in 2020 where there are more ducks and less duck hunters!! LOL

That’s got CIA black site written all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    That’s got CIA black site written all over it.
    Yea, what the actual fuck? That airstrip looks about as much like a "private ranch airstrip" as Hacienda Napoles looks like a dude ranch. I mean, I've never even heard
    of a private strip having a control tower. Who the fuck "controls" that airspace?
    2,300 x 100+/- airstrip with a control tower and two hangars.

Two very nice metal insulated hangars each one is 3,500 +/- square feet.

Four nicer modular buildings on property.

Large double- winged equipment shed with central insulated shop and office quarters.

Fiber optic line had been laid to the interior of the ranch.

4 large, high- elevation observation tower stations scattered throughout the ranch provide magnificent views of both landscape and wildlife.

Interior Roads:

Over 10.5 miles of engineered high- grade all- weather private roads, some of which are paved. Many more miles of natural base interior roads traverse off the main roads, completing a network to which very few other ranches would compare. With no public roads/access through the heart of the ranch, this provides a very unique, large private setting. The infrastructure improvements including the roads and runway were constructed in 2010. All other improvements on the property were constructed from 2011 to 2012.

Ranch Amenities:

Water is in abundance with several ponds and streams, including some live streams. The topographic changes throughout the ranch provide many conducive lake site potentials. Water wells provide water to the newer structures. Elevation changes from the peaks of many large hills overlooking vast areas down to numerous creek bottoms. Although there are large draws and big hills, the topsoil is considerably good throughout the elevation changes, which provides excellent growth across the ranch.

Land:

3,000 +/- acres of pine timber varying from 8 to 11 years old.

2,500 +/- acres of hardwood timber varying from young to older mature trees.

350 +/- acres of rolling pasture grass fields.

Wildlife:

Hunting has not been allowed on this ranch for many years. Such a large contiguous block of desirable natural habitat for wildlife without historical hunting pressure is very hard to find. Wildlife is easily viewed from vehicles while driving around the ranch. Morning and evening daylight hours produce consistent viewing of deer and turkey out in the roads. As an example, all the pictures and video of deer where taken one evening over approximately an hour, from a vehicle, while on the ranch. Although wooded now, there are many acres of historical fields on the ranch that could be put back to use for wildlife or commercial farming. The infrastructure, habitat, and wildlife are in place to be utilized as a top end hunting retreat.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Mobetter View Post
    Yea, what the actual fuck? That airstrip looks about as much like a "private ranch airstrip" as Hacienda Napoles looks like a dude ranch. I mean, I've never even heard
    of a private strip having a control tower. Who the fuck "controls" that airspace?
    The kids have a couple hundred acres just SE of that tract. Damn I regret not checking it out now. Probably could have met Col. North and El Chapo.

You can keep them mountains
    Sea Ark 1542 w/ Yamaha 40
    Xpress 16 w/ 50 Hammer
    War Eagle 15 w/ 30 Hammer

--------------------------------------------------

"Sometimes you gotta grab the bull by the horns and the women by the tits and take charge in your life" - General Patton

"I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening's over."
    - Rhett Butler

You know you have arrived when you got your own control tower with radar. Wonder what kind of plane the owner has or had.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

That control tower would be a great place to have some stripper parties. Anywhere would be, but that control tower would be too.

https://www.thedrive.com/the-war-zon...taintop-runway

"The company was called ISR and was for Field Service Drone Pilot training on mainly the Scan Eagle platform. This was the field training simulator... The runway was for a Tiger Shark UAV that they trained with at one time. Nice and quiet out there."

We have a Member here who could give us the lyrics of the next DBT song if he wanted...

Y'all want Skynet? Cause that's how you get Skynet.
    Rule #2: Double tap

The truth is a lie that will get you killed.

Duncraft Pro-Staff

I'd have to spend that much money and then spend even more money to make it attract ducks? I'm out.

This has Berry Seal written all over it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft