Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alabama Buck

Default Alabama Buck

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The guys a fuckin Saint.

DAMN!

I think it sucks that every big deer I see, I assume it is high fence. If I see SC mallards, I assume they are tame. Sad
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Plus every time Clemson wins, you cry. Maybe you should focus on not being a negative nancy

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    I think it sucks that every big deer I see, I assume it is high fence. If I see SC mallards, I assume they are tame. Sad
    That’s because you are usually correct in those assumptions. I know zilch about this deer, but I’d bet a mortgage payment he has had a life of high protein feed and spent zero hours worried about predators. There is a high fence place near my lease in Ohio where you can hand feed a 200”er an apple. Why someone feels their penis is so inadequate they need to kill one of these deer baffles me.

The white horns are a dead giveaway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Meh, that's just the lighting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

That ain’t a real deer nor a real hunter.

#showmethechainlink
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

And right now I over here like, I just need a fat sookie for some jerky but the bitch won’t show.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Why in the hell is he hanging that deer by its horns? I'd be terrified of them breaking off of my $10,000 high fence raised hand fed led out of a holding pen straight to the barrel buck.
    every expert was once a beginner

What county? Think I may have some trail cam pics
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by mrtroy4man View Post
    Why in the hell is he hanging that deer by its horns? I'd be terrified of them breaking off of my $10,000 high fence raised hand fed led out of a holding pen straight to the barrel buck.
    Dead giveaway it wasn’t killed in the south.

It looks like a regular deer with one of the cabelas chandeliers hot glued to his noggin.

Saskatchewan is loaded with 2-300" bucks laying around in pens. They get more ostarine than a Clemson lineman.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Saskatchewan is loaded with 2-300" bucks laying around in pens. They get more ostarine than a Clemson lineman.
    You been hanging out with ECUWish's?
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Dead giveaway it wasn’t killed in the south.
    I actually hang mine by the neck while skinning them. I'll do the normal skinning part with the.deer on it's back then winch it up by the neck. I'll slice 2 places thru the hide and put my hands thru and pull the hide down. Ill cut the front legs off then cut the rear legs off. Hanging them by the neck prevents the weight shift you get when you hang them up in the gimble by the rear legs and cut 1 of the back legs off. I'll cut the neck meat off, cut the back straps off and here is the best part, I'll take some lopping shears, cut the ribs from the outside and reach in and cut the inner loins out without ever having to drop the guts out of the deer. Sounds odd but it works good.
    every expert was once a beginner

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    No..... no they don’t.

OK I was exaggerating. Nothing gets more Vitamin O than a tater player.

Those deerahs up there "waiting for Chadwick from Charleston" are something to see. Of course they are easy to see as you walk around the little pen.

Next time you see them they are on the wall at Merrill Lynch...

Any story to go with this.

Hate to say it but I think along lines of lot of others, high fence and fed very well and genetically controlled environment