Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So you will need to be 21 to buy tobacco

Default So you will need to be 21 to buy tobacco

What kind of dipshittery is this?

I could not care less personally, but are you telling me that an 18 year old stuck in a humvee in the desert can't have a dip of Copenhagen?

Makes as much sense as not allowing them to drink.

When I'm president if you want to buy alcohol, tobacco and weed you need to be off your parents payroll; i.e. an adult. Age isn't a factor. 4 or 40, you will need to be independent.

If you are living at home, on your parents health insurance or not paying for your own education then you'll have a pink pacifier on your drivers license and aren't eligible to do adult things. Including R rated movies, booking hotel rooms and renting cars.

Fair? Fair.
    Last edited by Glenn; 12-19-2019 at 04:34 PM.

Glenn 4 President

I'll need to hear his stance on sugar subsidies...

Booger or cane?

or vote

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Jesus, he has thought this through...

No new laws no new taxes no new fees

I probably drank more before I was 21 than I do now. Just because you set a law doesn't mean kids won't get tobacco. It may you feel better but it's not effective.

How does the Military handle this sort of thing? I am not worried about kids here. They will be fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Gander View Post
    I probably drank more before I was 21 than I do now. Just because you set a law doesn't mean kids won't get tobacco. It may you feel better but it's not effective.
    It's so fucking hypocritical. These goons that pass this shit were able to do these thing when they were young and now they are restricting the rights of current and future youth.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 12-19-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    How does the Military handle this sort of thing? I am not worried about kids here. They will be fine.
    Not sure if this is still the case but when I was overseas, I could purchase alcohol on base or off. In fact we had beer vending machines in the barracks. I assume tobacco is the same but not certain. Been a while since I served overseas.

Glenn has my vote!!!
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I don’t know how it’s handled now, but back in the day on submarines the only law that mattered was the law set forth by your Captain. If he was cool with it then it was cool, period. You didn’t answer to anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Tater View Post
    I don’t know how it’s handled now, but back in the day on submarines the only law that mattered was the law set forth by your Captain. If he was cool with it then it was cool, period. You didn’t answer to anyone else.
    So what you really sayin is " It's not gay if underway" ?

How the hell did they assign you to a sub? You are wayyy to big for that. I thought they only put small people on there. I've got a 2nd cousin who's assigned to a sub and he's like 5' 5" probably 130 pounds.
    Last edited by Rabbitman09; 12-19-2019 at 07:23 PM.

The only I.D. that mattered at The Greenhouse in P-Can was your military I.D. And you best remove that cover before you entered or else.
    Last edited by Glenn; 12-19-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Whole worlds going to shit

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    So what you really sayin is " It's not gay if underway" ?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    “… duckhunting stands alone as an outdoor discipline. It has a tang and spirit shared by no other sport—a philosophy compounded of sleet, the winnow of unseen wings, and the reeks of marsh mud and wet wool. No other sport has so many theories, legends, casehardened disciples and treasured memories.”
    --John Madson, The Mallard, 1960

"Never trust a duck hunter who cares more about his success than his dog's."

You don’t get assigned to subs.