Thread: Most Ducks in a long time!

Found a place in the StumpHole woods, and in Sparkleberry, tons of ducks, looks like it is going to be a good year.
    Most ducks I've seen in a long time, but it looks like it could be Jap Millet planted in the areas, but a lot of ducks. Anyone else seeing anything?
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

Scouted this weekend in my opening day water hole and it is real shallow. We need some rain bad. Some ducks were there but nothing to brag about.
    The unforgivable crime is soft hitting. Do not hit at all if it can be avoided; but never hit softly.
    Theodore Roosevelt

“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
    ― Theodore Roosevelt

scouted the upper cooper this weekend. the coots have arrived and we saw a nice flock of wigeon. also saw a few gadwalls and some gwt. of course there were a lot of woodys. i think the opening day should be a lot of fun

found jillions of ducks at packs and in sparkleberry!!!!!!! we must have found the same hole!!!!!!! can i hunt with you opening day????
    Molon Labe
    HRCH Coal's Sparkleberry Cache MH

There are no ducks on the Cooper, stay on the lakes.
    \"I\'d rather go to hell than Clemson\".<br /><br />QDM= Quantity of Deer Murdered

Might as well stay away from there opening weekend. Some bonehead has came on a PUBLIC INTERNET FORUM, and stated that ducks are piling in at Stumphole and Sparkleberry. Rubberheads are going to swarm those areas like flies on shit [img]graemlins/shakehead.gif[/img]

Lots of ducks spotted at swan lake in sumter

That's the plan DB5....... That way they will be out of my hole....
    “You must teach your children that the ground beneath their feet is the ashes of your grandfathers. So that they will respect the land, tell your children that the earth is rich with the lives of our kin. Teach your children what we have taught our children, that the earth is our mother. Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons of the earth. If men spit upon the ground, they spit upon themselves.”

~Chief Seattle ~

Lucky Duck you are now on Snakes shit list you just posted on his super secret hole.
    Kill em all, let the dog sort em out!

Well, DB5, I figured that if I told the rubberheads where I would be opening day, then I wouldn't be so disappointed when at 0600 hrs, a shit load of kazoo blowing rubberheads sat up on top of me.... I just would expect it now... No surprises

~Chief Seattle ~

I was in stumphole saturday, seen a bunch of wood ducks, but only 4 mallards.
    Be still and get your gun!!!!