Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now I Understand The SEC Envy

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    What about Bama envy?

Attachment 51954
    13.7 million viewers vs 3.9 million
    #putsitinperspective

Much as ECU6nextis7 talks about Clemson, it’s pretty evident where the envy is.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

This is his last year as a coot. Next season he will find a Clemson exchange student to support and be all in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    They give the Roll Tide decals and the handicap tags out with the lamenated diploma. Probably be a Geaux Cockeyes decal for the fall graduates.
    This car, in fact, had a handicapped tag.

As The Dumpster Fire Burns in Columbia, SC. I see a series made that goes back alooooooooooong time. They will call it 6 and counting
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Hey, you guys know I am Clemson through and through but I won’t stand here and allow y’all to pick on someone as limited as ecu6. Knock it off fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    Wonder how many million will be watching Clemson in the Natty?
    Ask Colin would say.....3 times as many as will be watching USC's Natty.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    13.7 million viewers vs 3.9 million
    #putsitinperspective
    Carolina just got a commitment from the 24th ranked kicker. That gap with Clemson is closing, and it’s closing fast.

#putsitinperspective
    Last edited by mhogancu; 12-14-2019 at 08:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    now Hogan can fuck off on here all day and call it work, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by mhogancu View Post
    Carolina just got a commitment from the 24th ranked kicker. That gap with Clemson is closing, and it’s closing fast.

#putsitinperspective
    In all seriousness, I wish Clemson would get a top 24 kicker. At some point they won’t beat people by 30+.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

It's because the acc is garbage. Clemson probably is the best team in the land but the acc is still garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by Interceptor4 View Post
    It's because the acc is garbage. Clemson probably is the best team in the land but the acc is still garbage.
    Clemson is good the ACC is bad. The SEC is good UofSuC is atrocious! It’s actually pretty easy to understand. Side note I’ve never understood the whole conference crap, I pull for a team not a group of teams.

Out of those 17.6 million folks, how many watched the coot's play?
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    Clemson is good the ACC is bad. The SEC is good UofSuC is atrocious! It’s actually pretty easy to understand. Side note I’ve never understood the whole conference crap, I pull for a team not a group of teams.
    Yes Carolina is horrible that's obvious. I don't get the conference stuff either I don't like most all the teams in the sec

So, I think I finally get it. You are saying that we coots are, in the college football world, exactly what you redneck fucks are in all aspects of life other than college football. Thanks for clarifying that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Middle weights fights are fun on the early card. Then heavyweights show up to end the show on an entertaining high note.

Just understand the coots are the drunken white trash fighting in parking lot, they are fun to laugh at before make your way in. While Clemson is being crowned later you coots are looking for bail bondsmen. Know who you are in CFB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

Quote Originally Posted by WhitewaterDuck View Post
    So, I think I finally get it. You are saying that we coots are, in the college football world, exactly what you redneck fucks are in all aspects of life other than college football. Thanks for clarifying that.
    eggzactly, the hog fucking meth heads love em some orange and made up 3.89999 million of the pathetic 3.9 million viewers Climp5in pulls.
    But in all fairness, I believe the one Tater that actually got busted screwing a hog, did claim it was a "show hog".
    #marketsharejoke
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-14-2019 at 10:41 PM.

What's the lesser of the 2 evils?... the horribly bad schools in the conference pulling for the conference pack mules, or the other teams in your conference hating you for being so much better than them?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 12-16-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

How many viewers were there last night when USC beat Clempsin in round ball at Clempsin?
    Either write things worth reading, or do things worth writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    How many viewers were there last night when USC beat Clempsin in round ball at Clempsin?
    Maybe they should switch conferences since UofSuC is a women’s basketball school and Clemson a football powerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Duck Tape View Post
    Between TV and those in attendance, 23.

Clemson has a basketball team?

In all seriousness, Brad Brownell is probably the worst coach in the business.