Thread: NWTF survey

Default NWTF survey

Any members fill it out yet? Your thoughts on the questions.

Yes. Seems like they're wanting to know who the tree loving liberals are. Hopefully the NWTF will weed through their votes when it comes to outdoor/hunting opinions..
    "The bird possesses a remarkable ability to turn arrogance into hopelessness." - Tom Kelly

"Some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters." - Archibald Rutledge

Eff the NWTF.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    Eff the NWTF.
    The best thing about the NWTF is the shooting complex, the rest of it is a damn joke. Hopefully they’ll leave the complex alone and won’t fuck it up like they’ve managed to do with every other aspect of it under its new “leadership”.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

Can't argue with you on that.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

i went ahead and filled out their survey. It was oddly worded. I am not sure what they are trying to learn from it....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Was this the survey sent out by Clemson University last summer/fall? I got one and filled it out. Was a booklet of sorts. Never saw any mention of it on hunting forums at the time.
    Worship the LORD, not HIS creation.

"No self respecting turkey hunter would pay $5 for a call that makes a good sound when he can buy a custom call for $80 and get the same sound."-NWiles

i am not 100% sure but i think it was thru the NWTF.

i know thats where mine came from but there was some talk about it being sent to others. they made a point of saying the questions were worded the same as those sent to the general public. they really were oddly worded, IMO to get a specific response. for statistical reasons, they had to keep the questions the same if they wanted to compare the data.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.