Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Discuss

Al Gore is very near the top of that pyramid.

What if it’s the shift in weight of all the northerners and Ohioans moving south that has knocked the earth off its axis?

Quote Originally Posted by Cwaysvt View Post
    What if it’s the shift in weight of all the northerners and Ohioans moving south that has knocked the earth off its axis?
    Ohio is so bad, 24 Ohions became astronaut's so they could leave this planet.
    No other state can touch that.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Read the book of Revelation. Its in the Bible. No matter what anybody says, this world will last for at least 1007 years after the Rapture. So if you're still here, we got 1007 years from today. And if we're here tomorrow, well then.........

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Al Gore is very near the top of that pyramid.
    I wish I had Al Gores carbon footprint.
    Tyler Simmons wasn’t offsides. 1-9-2018
    Isaiah Bond didn’t catch the ball. 12-2-2023

Cow farts.

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

I already gave up Freon and hairspray, we should be good. Why did they quit talking about the ozone? Did it go out of style?

No matter, we only have 12 years left on this planet.

We must eat the babies to save the planet
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

thank you to those that have an open mind.

I'm gonna throw this out there and watch you people have a fit...
    There IS a consensus on climate change and there IS a consensus on man's involvement.

I sincerely hope many of you dont base important decisions on "this just seems right to me".
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Tell us what you think the result will be if nations reject the fools and their consensus...

Well, I think i'll be dead well before it matters.
    I dont think I would run for president based on a platform of "climate change."
    Believe it or not, scientists (people that study this stuff for a living) have formed a consensus about this warming trend. I think it will be harder and harder to reject.

Its easy to be my age and be short-sighted. Hell, I aint planting another pine tree thinking I will ever see the clearcut...BUT it sure would be nice to know what impact humans have on the climate. I cant answer that, yet.

Either way, things are gonna change soon. Many of you should just go ahead and concede that point.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

thank you to those that have an open mind.

I'm gonna throw this out there and watch you people have a fit...
    There IS a consensus on climate change and there IS a consensus on man's involvement.

I sincerely hope many of you dont base important decisions on "this just seems right to me".
    The problem is nobody knows, not even you, because science and politics are one and they’re both corrupted. You can’t trust the science, reporting or the policies. Anyone can find links to articles that support their preconceived ideas. We post those and scoff at the rest as fake news/fake science.

Gut feeling? We have an impact. To what degree I don’t know. But I’m betting we have an impact. I’m also pretty sure we don’t need to be making drastic changes based on assumptions and what ifs.

I’ll continue to not watch the news and focus on the things I can control. When all the climate change supporters start living what they’re preaching and walking everywhere maybe I’ll pay attention.

Oh. And last I read all electric vehicles are a net loss on the environment due to the mining and manufacturing of the batteries. But nobody likes to think about how the sausage is made. They just want to appear to care.

Well, I think i'll be dead well before it matters.
    I dont think I would run for president based on a platform of "climate change."
    Believe it or not, scientists (people that study this stuff for a living) have formed a consensus about this warming trend. I think it will be harder and harder to reject.

Its easy to be my age and be short-sighted. Hell, I aint planting another pine tree thinking I will ever see the clearcut...BUT it sure would be nice to know what impact humans have on the climate. I cant answer that, yet.

Either way, things are gonna change soon. Many of you should just go ahead and concede that point.
    I'd like to hear your opinion on why they change. Change aint the argument. It's the why and risk mitigation that what we are so worked up over.

I cant answer that, yet.

Either way, things are gonna change soon.
    Makes sense. If you are a loon...

Many of the consensus funding is contingent on agreeing with the theory. Don’t forget that part.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    The problem is nobody knows, not even you, because science and politics are one and they’re both corrupted. You can’t trust the science, reporting or the policies. Anyone can find links to articles that support their preconceived ideas. We post those and scoff at the rest as fake news/fake science.

Gut feeling? We have an impact. To what degree I don’t know. But I’m betting we have an impact. I’m also pretty sure we don’t need to be making drastic changes based on assumptions and what ifs.

I’ll continue to not watch the news and focus on the things I can control. When all the climate change supporters start living what they’re preaching and walking everywhere maybe I’ll pay attention.

Oh. And last I read all electric vehicles are a net loss on the environment due to the mining and manufacturing of the batteries. But nobody likes to think about how the sausage is made. They just want to appear to care.
    I'll dilly dilly to that. Research and studies aren't funded without an expected result. If those result's aren't delivered there probably isn't another grant coming down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Many of the consensus funding is contingent on agreeing with the theory. Don’t forget that part.
    This guy gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post

Obama drops $14 million on an estate that is 3 feet above sea level on Martha's Vinyard.

Little Greta rides a sailboat across the ocean to avoid carbon. Problem is that her team hired a professional sailor to fly in from Europe to captain the boat.

Yesterday wittle Greta tweeted this picture of her sitting on the floor of a train cruising across Germany:

She failed to mention that she immediately got up and went to sit with her team in First Class for the entire trip.

It is easy to be manipulated by others in the disinformation age...

The same people that tell me my mature timber is helping save the environment want to raise capital gains taxes from 20 to 50+ %.

Think I'll go ahead and clearcut before they get in office.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk