Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Penis Day

I agree. I just saw a cat's penis for the first time this week and I'm emotionally damaged for the rest of my life. Some things just can't be unseen.

We have 5 boys. Everyday is penis day here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bjaillette View Post
    We have 5 boys. Everyday is penis day here.

Sex ed starts about that time, as I recall. What's the problem? Might be a good time to start the "people are crazy, and stay grounded to the good decision making and faith in God you were raised on" conversation.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by willyworm; 12-12-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Never thought I'd say this, but I am glad mine are grown
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkleberry Ridge Runner View Post
    Define "affordable". It's for your kids and what they are subject to. Wouldn't all the beers, tobacco, hunting trips, guns, shells, corn, etc. pay for the tuition? Not calling you out by any means, just stating a fact. We, myself included, pay for what we truly "want" one way or another. And I understand that not everyone falls into this category.
    Preach. It was a sacrifice for sure, but I was totally fine with it. Had a buddy that said, “Man, we can’t afford it. It costs too much.” He pulled his little girl out and put her in public school. One month later he bought a brand new truck ( that he totally did not need). The payment on it was way more than the tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    I agree. I just saw a cat's penis for the first time this week and I'm emotionally damaged for the rest of my life. Some things just can't be unseen.
    this

i'm not even sure I can eat an orange again.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

I think it was a poor choice of wording, introduction, some kids need sex ed.
    Low country redneck who moved north

Quote Originally Posted by willyworm View Post
    Sex ed starts about that time, as I recall. What's the problem? Might be a good time to start the "people are crazy, and stay grounded to the good decision making and faith in God you were raised on."

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I’m glad I am not the only one that thinks some are making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    I’m glad I am not the only one that thinks some are making a mountain out of a mole hill.
    You’re not. Sex Ed, from my understanding, is an option in public schools. We chose to not subject our kids to someone having that talk with our boys.

And btw, if you haven’t had that talk with them by the time they’re 12 these days, you’re not telling them anything they don’t already know......

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    Only thing we need to be wearing in this country are ass whippings & condoms. That'll clear up half our issues.

So between TV, the internet and all the other crap these kids are exposed to, you don’t think your 12yo knows what a dick looks like or a pussy for that matter? Or what it’s used for? These kids know plenty and it hasn’t changed since we were kids. Thing is, if you’ve raised them right and they are good kids, they’ll do what’s right. And you can always opt them out of that class, unless it’s different there we have to sign permission slips.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 12-12-2019 at 07:54 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Was anything taught about the penis the day "penis day" was written on the board?
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

The world has changed a lot.

We had sex ed in health class in '85.

Even back then without the internet we all, girls included, could have CLEP'd that class.

Don't go lookin' for problems where they don't exist. Plenty of real ones out there to occupy our time.

Quote Originally Posted by MediaGuy View Post
    I have been contemplating moving her to private school recently and this may be the point I open my wallet.
    You wont be disappointed.

like saddles
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

My sex Ed class was part of mandatory PE. I was 14. It was made up of freshmen-seniors. The first question our instructor asked was how many of y’all have kids? 2 of the guys raised their hands. He said, “I’m going to tell you how to avoid having more.” I learned a lot of scientific stuff in that class. A lot more than I’m sure most kids get from the awkward 5 minutes their Dad/Uncle/Neighbor next door spends, saying, “Do you know what sex is? Do you know what condoms are? Okay, use condoms when you have sex, but you shouldn’t have sex until you’re married. Got it? Good.”

Schools don't need to teach kids about sex.

It should be learned about via word of mouth and untrue stories by peers. Teaching materials should be ten year old crumbled up magazines with missing centerfolds stored carefully away in a cardboard box in the woods.

Places like Pee Paws cabin are the best sex ed.

if you dont think there is an agenda...a liberal secular humanist agenda (whether you agree w it or not) you are a fool. my concern is my kids worldview. you cant put toothpaste back in the tube (ask 2th)
    "Check your premise." Dr. Hugh Akston