Thread: How About an Unrestored 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60? You Sure?

Default How About an Unrestored 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ60? You Sure?

Hey I understand when ICON gets hold of an FJ and make it into a fire breathing wolf in sheep's clothing but how about a sheep in sheep's clothing with little more than some touch-up paint for well over $50k+? This has officially gotten out of hand. On a different note, the truck sold new in 1984 for $15,173. In today's dollars that is $38,143. The new Land Cruiser sells for just north of $85,000. Is it a better truck? Absolutely, but twice as useful/better? In 35 years will someone pay $360,000 for it? Not likely. Maybe the Trump train is rolling too hard if this is what the product is. It's a nice truck, but retro at what cost? I think it will likely end up over $60 or real close to it. Toyota sold only 3,000 Land Cruisers in the US last year so maybe that will keep the value up in the coming years. Maybe in 35 years gas vehicles will be outlawed or at least a horrendous tax put on ICE vehicles. In the mean time, let's watch the madness together shall we? Click the link below to join me. MG

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/19...uiser-fj60-34/

1984_toyota_land_cruiser_fj60_1575334870b1c3489aDSC_0166-940x627.jpg
    Dum Spiro Spero

I have one of those ... I'll sell it for a lot less than that, rust included.

That’s stupid.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

There is an ass for every seat..nice 60
    At least I'm housebroken.

It’s worth what somebody will pay for it. That’s a beautiful specimen. I wouldn’t pay that, but I’d certainly pay what most folks would classify as too damn much for it.
    “I can’t wait ‘till I’m grown” is the stupidest @!#* I ever said!

I was more impressed with the Jeep J10 truck that was on BAT and sold yesterday.