Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Embarrassing

[QUOTE=nitro5x6's;2691674]

200 years ago, the gallows would be packed. Now, it's " don't waste your time worrying about this, just live your life" Wow.

/QUOTE]

You get it. Deal with it now or put the inevitable off on your kids and grandkids. As long as I’m comfy right now everything is cool mentality.

Make no mistake, the left has a goal to " fundamentally change America" ..

Hope our kids and grandkids enjoy being "subjects" , not "citizens" . Be hard to live on 20% or 30% of your gross earned income. Uncle Sugar needs your money for social programs. So, he will take it.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    The main take away for me is that these scoundrels, fools and traitors are wasting OUR tax money.

200 years ago, the gallows would be packed. Now, it's " don't waste your time worrying about this, just live your life" Wow.

When Trump is elected again in 2020, I hope he holds to his promise of getting a Constitutional amendment for term limits in the House and Senate to the voters. We the people are apathetic and voting them out ain't happening. If term limits for the President are law, the same should apply to the rest of our elected officials. Two terms and be GONE...just look at the list of trash that have been in WADC for decades.

Add the Fair Tax to the list while we are at it.
    To be clear, I'm not apathetic. I'm just not going to chase the laser pointers they use to keep us entertained and distracted from the real issue no one ever wants to discuss, our debt and impending bankruptcy and implosion. All this dog and pony show is a slight of hand to keep us divided and shift our focus from the truth. Both sides, BOTH SIDES, don't want you or I to know they all have their hand in the cookie jar and the snake eating his tail is about to reach the head. Until the lights go out, the shooting starts and the reset button gets mashed none of it matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    To be clear, I'm not apathetic. I'm just not going to chase the laser pointers they use to keep us entertained and distracted from the real issue no one ever wants to discuss, our debt and impending bankruptcy and implosion. All this dog and pony show is a slight of hand to keep us divided and shift our focus from the truth. Both sides, BOTH SIDES, don't want you or I to know they all have their hand in the cookie jar and the snake eating his tail is about to reach the head. Until the lights go out, the shooting starts and the reset button gets mashed none of it matters.
    I used to think this way too, but after doing a good bit of research on the national debt, it is not a simple as just throwing out a number (roughly $23 trillion right now) and that being the end of it. There are several different owner categories both domestically and internationally. Don't get me wrong, there is no such thing as good debt. But, if every country has debt and leverage over each other, then no one really has leverage over each other.
    Last edited by dubs; 12-11-2019 at 09:48 AM.
    Formerly DM88

My man
    Btw, you won't hear me apologize often, so you may want to put that in your sigfile. ~Mergie

I'm just curious what any of you think you can change?

The eye opener for me was around the Obamacare time frame, great for Americans but the politicians got exemption. There are those people and there is us. You can click buttons and select your favorite sleazeball to participate in the fun, but its still us vs. them and the fight ain't even close to being fair. Things aren't going to change without something catastrophic. Down to even local politics, there are so many jackwads getting their backs scratched and cocks tugged that the VERY FEW decent people are shut out long before making any headway.
    "This is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you." John 15:12

"Strive for peace with everyone, and for the holiness without which no one will see the Lord." Hebrews 12:14

" One man, one vote"
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by MolliesMaster View Post
    I'm just curious what any of you think you can change?

The eye opener for me was around the Obamacare time frame,
    Obama care was supposed to be gone by now. Allegedly. Maybe that's gone after all the indictments are handed out on the night of the long knives.

Obama care was supposed to be gone by now. Allegedly. Maybe that's gone after all the indictments are handed out on the night of the long knives.
    Insurance companies are suing the federal government for $12 billion, because of funds they were supposed to receive for entering high risk pools.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nyt...rance.amp.html
    Last edited by fuzzy; 12-11-2019 at 11:58 AM.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Bazzzinga
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Mergie Master is offline Dedicated Tamiecide Practitioner

And Nadler drools.

The Elites don't fear the tall nails, government possesses both the will and the means to crush those folks. What the Elites do fear (or should fear) are the quiet men and women, with low profiles, hard hearts, long memories, and detailed target folders for action as they choose.

"I here repeat, & would willingly proclaim, my unmitigated hatred to Yankee rule—to all political, social and business connections with Yankees, & to the perfidious, malignant, & vile Yankee race."