Thread: Jeep

Default Jeep

Anyone have a barbie jeep they want to get rid ?of? Looking before I buy a new one for my 4 yr old girl from santa.

I am looking for a Jeep/truck for my god son too

We have a Frozen Jeep practically brand new if you are interested. Radio that plays that song too. Let me double check with the wife but our daughter is 6 tomorrow and getting a new bike for Christmas so I see no need for it. She might of ridden it 25 times

I have a JD front end loader - well used (not for X-mas gift) but works as it should. It'll free to a good home.

I also have a power wheel dune racer. Again, used and not for x-mas gift. Will need new battery, but will be free to a good home also.

The reason I say not for Xmas gift is the JD is used used. I don't think my 3yo has gone a day without riding that thing. Some part are currently held together with bungee cord but could be fixed. The dune racer is okay. The biggest issue with both are just aesthetics as they were both kept outside under the trampoline.

I am interested let me know asap and price please.

Trick for better grip off driveway. Cut mountain bike tires to wrap around rear wheels. Fasten with self tapping screws every couple of inches on each side. Made my daughter enjoy hers much more

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    Trick for better grip off driveway. Cut mountain bike tires to wrap around rear wheels. Fasten with self tapping screws every couple of inches on each side. Made my daughter enjoy hers much more
    yup. I actually sprayed my tires with flex seal. Gave it enough of a rubbery grip to go through the grass.