Thread: Red flag law

Default Red flag law

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-gun-law.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No charges mentioned for the bump stock on the table...

Slippery slope. Just another law , we the people, let our govt slap on us. Once the test goes well, it'll balloon quickly.

We shall see... There are some decent people in the gov... I am pretty sure it was in Virginia with all their new proposed laws, I saw where a Sheriff was going to deputize his citizens so that they didn't have to comply with the new laws. Seen a couple other sheriffs who say they won't enforce these unconstitutional laws but they are definitely the minority. Wonder how long it will take for a red flag law case to make it to the supreme court?
    Formerly DM88

This guy shot into his friends car, and he was awaiting trial on attempted murder charges. I think they could take his shit without a red flag law

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    This guy shot into his friends car, and he was awaiting trial on attempted murder charges. I think they could take his shit without a red flag law
    I was wondering the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by scbulldog View Post
    Yeah but with the red flag law, I could say you did the same thing to me & they take em. Or I could just tell them you have a screw loose & they raid you.

No more evidence or proof of guilt. Just hearsay. Seems the way of the world these days.

I would assume for attempted murder charges to be brought up, there would have to be more than just hearsay. Article leaves alot of holes in this story.