Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We have been selfish

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Default We have been selfish

All this talk about Clemson making its 5th college football playoff, 5th consecutive conference title, 6th state championship, 28th consecutive win,etc etc. etc. and we haven’t talked a bit about the big hire by coach muchcash. Coach Bobo going to bring back the power I? Where has he been since he left Georgia? He was there with Stafford, right? So, are the u of S c fans excited?
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Could have done far worse with the hire.......hard to get anybody to agree to have their name listed under assistant on Champs wiki page

I think it’s a step up big time of UofSuC. That said he was mediocre at UGA.

I’m excited about it. Rest assured the streak will continue.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    All this talk about Clemson making its 5th college football playoff, 5th consecutive conference title, 6th state championship, 28th consecutive win,etc etc. etc. and we haven’t talked a bit about the big hire by coach muchcash. Coach Bobo going to bring back the power I? Where has he been since he left Georgia? He was there with Stafford, right? So, are the u of S c fans excited?
    He went to Colorado and built an impressive resume. Winning .467 but had many more moral victories just never beat a rival. Should be big time Tanner and Champ have an eye for talent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hate to say this BUT your (UofSC) Admin just KILLED your program for the next 2-4 yrs. EVERYONE KNOWS Muschamp is on a 1 yr deal and that is not going to go over to well with recruits for next couple years Bobo probably only person that would take the job but is a decent hire.

Now if Chump can pull off a good season next year I really think it turns the corner but odds are stacked against him, bad spot to be in

Maybe it works out but got my doubts , by way y’all need to run your President out of town for being an IDIOT and LOUDMOUTH . Had this guy just KEPT HIS DAMN MOUTH SHUT I think it would have all worked out (I have no clue who he even his to be honest and do not care )

Tprice.....do some research on Carlsen.....also the article from Sun Times was pretty much a lie....not surprising

Bringing the do less with more heritage of Jawja football to bluff rd. Wonder what doing less with less is gonna look like.

Quote Originally Posted by jwterry3 View Post
    Tprice.....do some research on Carlsen.....also the article from Sun Times was pretty much a lie....not surprising

So HE says Whether he did not did not he let the conversation go that way and responded, threw a 10 gallon can of gas on the fire

Point is ONCE it is out there it AIN”T GOING AWAY, He should have kept his mouth shut and let Tanner handle this.
    Last edited by tprice; 12-10-2019 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    He went to Colorado and built an impressive resume. Winning .467 but had many more moral victories just never beat a rival. Should be big time Tanner and Champ have an eye for talent.

Where was Venables fired from? I forgot

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    DOn't think he was fired, but I am glad he came to Clemson. back to the crapper tho says ecu198six

Spreading fake news as usual, but good try.
    Last edited by JJ1965; 12-11-2019 at 07:25 AM.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams View Post
    DOn't think he was fired, but I am glad he came to Clemson. back to the crapper tho says ecu198six
    Not sure, but he came to greatness.

My how things can change for a man

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-not-fired-yet

So somebody on twitter wanted to fire a coach. That’s never happened before. If Venables had stayed at Oklahoma, they would have won some National Championships these last few years. They have had the offense to do it, but never any D.

C’mon Rick, you can do better.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Looks like he's soft on pass defense.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-11-2019 at 10:05 AM.

Not against Notre Dame or Alabama.

Soft enough to win a couple Natty's!
    Just soft enough to start the last natty with a pick 6 and then another pick and a few goal line stands!

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Looks like he's soft on pass defense.
    Little Jakey musta read that article
    Laid 600 yards on his ass last year

Little Jakey musta read that article
    Laid 600 yards on his ass last year
    no doubt. That kid has talent. It's a shame he's taking his talents to utah. Mike Booboo could have won the east with him next year.