Thread: Thread on freezer thermometers

Default Thread on freezer thermometers

Can someone help me find this thread that was up a few weeks back? Having trouble locating it on tapatalk.

Lost a ton of meat today.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think b35w started the thread
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

I put one these and the "gateway" to go with it at our school in a commercial freezer after it went out twice. It will send me a notification if the temperature gets above whatever I have chosen to set it at.
    https://www.amazon.com/SensorPush-Wi...NsaWNrPXRydWU=

Default Thread on freezer thermometers

Quote Originally Posted by jfields47 View Post
    I put one these and the "gateway" to go with it at our school in a commercial freezer after it went out twice. It will send me a notification if the temperature gets above whatever I have chosen to set it at.
    https://www.amazon.com/SensorPush-Wi...NsaWNrPXRydWU=
    I see it says it works anywhere you have internet. Is this only on wifi or cellular as well? And low battery alert?
    Thanks.

Last edited by Islandguy85; 12-09-2019 at 07:43 PM.

This uses your home wifi to notify you. However, if you aren't home, the sensor alone will not be able to notify you until you are back home. You would need to add the sensor push gateway in order for the sensor to be able to notify you of an alert any where you might be. You can create one account on the gateway and install the app on multiple phones so that more than one person gets the alert. It's fairly simple to setup and install.

Quote Originally Posted by jfields47 View Post
    This uses your home wifi to notify you. However, if you aren't home, the sensor alone will not be able to notify you until you are back home. You would need to add the sensor push gateway in order for the sensor to be able to notify you of an alert any where you might be. You can create one account on the gateway and install the app on multiple phones so that more than one person gets the alert. It's fairly simple to setup and install.
    10-4. So the gateway doesnt require that your cell phone be on wifi to push an alert, correct?

I've had good luck so far with this one. Have a sensor in both freezers.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That's correct. As long as you have cell service, you will get the notification.