Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Jeff Scott

you people get espn?
    maybe you can listen to them....
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

But wait, Dabo is just a cheerleader that has never been a coordinator. He wouldn’t know how to coach himself out of the damn paper bag.

Not only that he doesn’t know how to hire anyone. He picked two grad assistants to share offensive coordinator. Who does that? Then he goes and scrapes a has been, never would be, left over that got fired from Oklahoma as DC.

What’s the big loss?
    Last edited by Jozie & Me; 12-09-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    What’s the big loss?
    35 points?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Don’t forget hired a HS coach to be OC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Fify

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    Unfortunately for Dabo's ego, nobody outside of Pickens Tech believes that.

Y’all are hurting, and we understand, but you’re working with nothing here. It’s kind of embarrassing to see grown men scraping the bottom like this. Isn’t there some hunting season y’all could focus on since your football season is over now?Jealousy and envy doesn’t look good on ya.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

If (when) he leaves, those trophies are gonna be right there where they are.....there may be a few more beside them.

All things change, this aint gonna last forever, but my kids will be able to tell their kids that we were all there for the ride.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

If (when) he leaves, those trophies are gonna be right there where they are.....there may be a few more beside them.

All things change, this aint gonna last forever, but my kids will be able to tell their kids that we were all there for the ride.

Default Speaking of Jeff Scott

There are SC recruits that have not seen SC beat Clemson since elementary school. Soon it will be their entire school career. Kind of sad since both are on equal footing. How does an university screw up athletics so much so quick? Now their hope is Clemson fall the same.
    Last edited by Bigtimber2; 12-09-2019 at 03:23 PM.

jwilliams is offline 2th Doc's Fishing understudy

Guess this means Clemson is "back to the crapper" as ecu said a couple of natties ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Does Elton John know you have his shotgun?

Unfortunately for Dabo's ego, nobody outside of Pickens Tech believes that.

Are any U6C assistant coaches rumored to be leaving for a HC job this offseason?

Quote Originally Posted by wiz18 View Post
    Are any U6C assistant coaches rumored to be leaving for a HC job this offseason?
    Yeah, i think a couple middle schools made some offers.

Will his leaving mean that Clemson loses the Big Bagman down in Florida? I assume that Clemson and Florida International are not competing for the same calibre players, and Brad will be double dipping, but losing that resource would be a lot more problematic than losing Jeff himself...
    Jeff Scott’s departure to south Florida is all part of the plan. Bagman + Osterine pipeline solidarity now. Y’all think it’s about his coaching abilities.... Dabo playin 4D chess. Y’all stuck on chutes and ladders.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Jeff Scott’s departure to south Florida is all part of the plan. Bagman + Osterine pipeline solidarity now. Y’all think it’s about his coaching abilities.... Dabo playin 4D chess. Y’all stuck on chutes and ladders.
    Q done got InfinityChan involved in this.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Will he finish the season or has he already gone to Florida?

I read he’s gonna be down there next week , but returning to Gods country for the remainder of the trip to the promised land.

It is what it is. You really believe that Dabo doesn't want to prove to everybody that he is one of the greatest football coaches of all time? You really believe that he could ever attain that while coaching at Clemson?
    Yes he can! Appears to be well on his way to “attaining” that recognition. Winning 2 National Championships at little old Clemson is a hell of a lot harder than doing it in Tuscaloosa or OSU. I know it sucks to be a USuC fan, but you will become numb to it eventually. Hang in there!

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Well, he’s being mentioned in the same conversations as Saban and Meyer, and done it at little ole Clemson in the shitty ACC. I’d say that’s a pretty good resume’. Plus he’s raking in the cash so that’s a plus too. But after 6 years of ass whippings, I understand Sakkerliner fans hoping he leaves.
    I agree. I am a die hard gamecock fan, but I call it as I see it. Dabo IS the best coach in college football atm. I do hope he leaves Clemson. I do wish he was the next coach at Carolina. If a Carolina fan says otherwise, they are simply telling a lie. He has done a remarkable thing at Clemson. They went from being a mediocre team to a powerhouse. Yes they play in a weak conference. But they steamroll everyone in it. They also just beat the shit out of Alabama in the NC. He not only recruited players top tier, but assistants as well. And I am still trying to figure out how he keeps the majority of his players until their senior year instead of jumping for the paycheck. I don’t like his after game rants about rankings and how no one wants Clemson in the CFP. That is a lie. They have to place OSU and LSU above them just by resume. Anyways Dabo is a great coach and I’d be pleased to have him at Carolina. That’s all, carry on with the arguments as they get quite comical.

You are a scholar and a gentleman. That being said. F UofSC.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    You are a scholar and a gentleman. That being said. F UofSC.
    True but talking like that he will Epstein around here.