Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Speaking of Jeff Scott

Default Speaking of Jeff Scott

Will his leaving mean that Clemson loses the Big Bagman down in Florida? I assume that Clemson and Florida International are not competing for the same calibre players, and Brad will be double dipping, but losing that resource would be a lot more problematic than losing Jeff himself...

Will NewSpring be able to handle this hit?

Nobody uses bags except piggly wiggly anymore.

Venmo, prepaid cards etc is where it’s at
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

No, in fact, Clemson's money guy in Florida is fed up with the Scotts...he's the one who arranged this demotion to HC at USF for Jeff. In other words, Jeff and his daddy are not leaving willingly. Dabo's been ready for Jeff to leave the nest for a while, too. He already has his the new guy lined up. And it will be impressive. Maybe not as impressive as Bobo...but still...

Quote Originally Posted by LC17 View Post
    And it will be impressive.
    It may need to be since Dabo may well be likely hiring his replacement for after the 2020 season...

Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    It may need to be since Dabo is likely hiring his replacement for after the 2020 season...
    Negative, Dabo has already told the powers that be at Bama that he won't go there after Saban. Maybe, maybe after some intervening coach fails, but not directly after Saban.

It may need to be since Dabo may well be likely hiring his replacement for after the 2020 season...
    LOLzzzz, Dabo ain’t going anywhere. Why would he, he’s built the program he’s at into a powerhouse and gets whatever he wants to make it even better. Y’all can keep hoping but it’s not going to end the losing, 10+.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Because Dabo's Achilles Heel is his ever growing ego. Win or lose the media will keep chirping about how he can't win big outside the rigged Pop Warner setup he has at Clemson. He can't stand it. Bama is only one of several vectors where he can prove himself. It will be interesting to see how it goes...

Hey JABo, you are starting to sound like Finebaum.

And no, that’s not a compliment.

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Because Dabo's Achilles Heel is his ever growing ego. Win or lose the media will keep chirping about how he can't win big outside the rigged Pop Warner setup he has at Clemson. He can't stand it. Bama is only one of several vectors where he can prove himself. It will be interesting to see how it goes...
    is this really all you have left to use in the sports forum?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

It is what it is. You really believe that Dabo doesn't want to prove to everybody that he is one of the greatest football coaches of all time? You really believe that he could ever attain that while coaching at Clemson?

I repeat, LSU will beat Clemson.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

i dont know what he's trying to prove....but I like all this winning.
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    I repeat, LSU will beat Clemson.
    I am sure that guarantee makes them feel better.

It is what it is. You really believe that Dabo doesn't want to prove to everybody that he is one of the greatest football coaches of all time? You really believe that he could ever attain that while coaching at Clemson?
    Well, he’s being mentioned in the same conversations as Saban and Meyer, and done it at little ole Clemson in the shitty ACC. I’d say that’s a pretty good resume’. Plus he’s raking in the cash so that’s a plus too. But after 6 years of ass whippings, I understand Sakkerliner fans hoping he leaves.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Sure he can win 7 national championships to tie or 8 to break the record and he will most defiantly attain that.
    Last edited by banded_mallard; 12-09-2019 at 12:51 PM.

It’s even more impressive that he is doing it at Clemson. Little old ACC school destroying the SEC regularly for years and beating the greatest college football ever assembled (according to the ‘experts’) last year. If that’s what he wants, he can do it right there where he sits now.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    It’s even more impressive that he is doing it at Clemson.
    Unfortunately for Dabo's ego, nobody outside of Pickens Tech believes that.

If Dabo does go to Bama the beatings at SC will continue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately for Dabo's ego and the ego of their boosters, nobody outside of Pickens Tech believes that.
    Fify

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-09-2019 at 01:11 PM.