Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: CFP Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Of course he does. Non-SEC team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That's right...and it will be a different story when Clemson plays LSU. You Clemson fans should see it better than anybody but you're drunk on koolaid.

Jeff Burrow has the will to win, like Deshaun Watson. It may be close and decided with seconds to go,.....but he will not be defeated.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-09-2019 at 10:33 PM.

He will,,,,protect this house
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    That's right...and it will be a different story when Clemson plays LSU. You Clemson fans should see it better than anybody but you're drunk on koolaid.

Jeff Burrow has the will to win, like Deshaun Watson. It may be close and decided with seconds to go,.....but he will not be defeated.

Who’s Jeff Burrow?
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Who’s Jeff Burrow?
    Joe burrows little brother

Thought that was Jake Bentley Burrow.

Never mind, forgot he went pro.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Burrow could not start at OSU, Fields could not start at UGA and Hurts could not start at Bama.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JEFF Burrow?

Drunk text?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    JEFF Burrow?

Drunk text?
    Nope....just an old age slip up......but the message is the same.

Nope....just an old age slip up......but the message is the same.

I feel your pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Gregory View Post
    I feel your pain.
    You mean age or being a coot?

Getting old > Being a coot
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Getting old > Being a coot
    I’d imagine being an old coot would be about as miserable an existence as there was.

Quote Originally Posted by DJP View Post
    Losing Coach Jeff Scott will be an interesting twist.
    he's not gone. Will be with the team for the playoff run.

I’d imagine being an old coot would be about as miserable an existence as there was.
    Its close but nothing tops having a championship caliber team and refusing to watch them live because you are scared of the outcome.

Back to the CFPs...……..

Everybody saw that something special in Deshaun...…….refuse to lose or what ever you want to call it. Burrow has got the same mojo.
    Lawrence may end up being the best quarterback ever by the time he retires, but for now my money is on Burrow when the game is on the line. If you tater fans haven't noticed it. you're spending too much time on the Disney channel(aka acc).

by any chance did you watch lawrence play in the game against alabama last year?
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    by any chance did you watch lawrence play in the game against alabama last year?
    That "event" has been stricken from the record.

Cant find anything on it. Nobody ever discusses it on the TV....etc.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Its close but nothing tops having a championship caliber team and refusing to watch them live because you are scared of the outcome.

Back to the CFPs...……..

Everybody saw that something special in Deshaun...…….refuse to lose or what ever you want to call it. Burrow has got the same mojo.
    Lawrence may end up being the best quarterback ever by the time he retires, but for now my money is on Burrow when the game is on the line. If you tater fans haven't noticed it. you're spending too much time on the Disney channel(aka acc).
    You do realize you are putting your $ on a horse that has never gone the distance, against a horse that lapped the field right.
    Burrow is a good qb and has had a great season but hasn’t been on the big stage yet.

Especially if you were born just after '69. There's pretty much nothing to talk about for those guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    Go Tigers!

Quote Originally Posted by SaltMuck View Post
    Especially if you were born just after '69. There's pretty much nothing to talk about for those guys.
    Wait a minute now...what do you consider old?
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodiewacker82 View Post
    You do realize you are putting your $ on a horse that has never gone the distance, against a horse that lapped the field right.
    Burrow is a good qb and has had a great season but hasn’t been on the big stage yet.
    He's played on some big stages. Last year he got schooled by Alabama, Florida, and A&M(overtime). This year he beat all of those convincingly. He also beat Georgia in the SEC championship, which is a pretty big stage.

Deshaun got beat by Alabama in the 2015 season and came back in to avenge that loss,.....and shined doing it.....on the big stage. I'm one of the few that was picking Clemson for the win in that game.

If they play in the final, it will be a biggest game yet in the playoff era.
    Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-10-2019 at 10:54 AM.