Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: CFP Discussion

what does our old buddy ecu call it? Big Boy Football or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Its close but nothing tops having a championship caliber team and refusing to watch them live because you are scared of the outcome.

Back to the CFPs...……..

Everybody saw that something special in Deshaun...…….refuse to lose or what ever you want to call it. Burrow has got the same mojo.
    Lawrence may end up being the best quarterback ever by the time he retires, but for now my money is on Burrow when the game is on the line. If you tater fans haven't noticed it. you're spending too much time on the Disney channel(aka acc).
    So actually hunting during daylight hours, during football season is frowned upon on a hunting website? Old coot logic? Makes perfect sense.

Makes as much sense as believing Lawrence isn’t a competitor with a will to win. These comparisons make me laugh, it’s going to be awesome if Clemson does the same thing this year as last. Maybe you mouth breathers will finally figure it out then.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

They won’t.

Dead from the neck up.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Dabo will make Trevor and Travis E. watch the Heisman shit show that they should be at. talking about motivation.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

If The Rifleman, Trevor Lawrence is fortune enough to face Jeff Burrow in the finals I’d look for him to wither in the glow from the greatest Qb in SEC history just the same as he did against the Hawaiian and the greatest team in the history of the universe last January.

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    Dabo will make Trevor and Travis E. watch the Heisman shit show that they should be at. talking about motivation.
    ^^^^^^^^^^

Probably still believes that Watson got "robbed" even though Jackson was clearly better then, just as he is clearly better now...

Don’t you mean Lamar Jackson big man?

He's played on some big stages. Last year he got schooled by Alabama, Florida, and A&M(overtime). This year he beat all of those convincingly. He also beat Georgia in the SEC championship, which is a pretty big stage.

Deshaun got beat by Alabama in the 2015 season and came back in to avenge that loss,.....and shined doing it.....on the big stage. I'm one of the few that was picking Clemson for the win in that game.

If they play in the final, it will be a biggest game yet in the playoff era.
    Now wait just a minute, all kidding and trolling aside, Georgia is absolutely predictable and terrible. After all, the coots beat Georgia. Even it was a fluke, Georgia is always overrated.

Burrow is still untested. Have you seen that look of terror in his eye after someone sacks him. His offensive line are the real heros. Consistent pressure will break him......
    Last edited by BRR; 12-10-2019 at 01:16 PM.

Indeed I did...

How old is Burrow 30 something? About time he wins something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Na. He’s older than that. It’s been 25 years since Home Alone came out. I’d say 36

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    You're kidding right? You got to be
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    don't bring up the Heisman thingy...….it kills them.
    Ranked number one, undefeated xx # of games , Natty's and no one gives a shit at the national level
    due to their little girl conference.

I saw where Dabo is not even Coach of the Year in the ACC...what's up with that??
    Crops are harvested, animals are killed.

He doesn’t deserve it as only a three seed.

Quote Originally Posted by MKW View Post
    I saw where Dabo is not even Coach of the Year in the ACC...what's up with that??
    It's all a big conspiracy. Everybody is out to get them.

A 100 or more Heisman voters and they can't get an honorable mention. Nobody knows anything but them and the rest of the football world is wrong.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

It's all a big conspiracy. Everybody is out to get them.

A 100 or more Heisman voters and they can't get an honorable mention. Nobody knows anything but them and the rest of the football world is wrong.

My man! Though I hear he is a strong candidate for "whiner of the year"

You call somebody a whiner. That's funny!

https://tigerbait.com/s/1660/pat-mca...w-and-sec-cult

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Nope. Think about it.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"