Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Climp5in's Defense

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    and to think, all this doesn't cost a thing
    Use you entertainment savings on Champs buyout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, giving the QB all day to throw the ball was by design. Got it
    and the gaps being protected were the same ones that he took off thru. Got it
    Oh and the dozen 3rd downs UVA converted were part of the plan. Got it
    Sure am glad you internet coaches explained it to me
    Do you ever learn? Remember repeating the same last year when early draft pick Bentley threw for 500 yards? Then OSU learned who they were compared to Clemson. Then per ESPN talking heads the best college football team ever was throttled by Clemson and sent Saban out to pasture.

Worse for you after this season future committees are going award Clemson for style points.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Do you ever learn? Remember repeating the same last year when early draft pick Bentley threw for 500 yards? Then OSU learned who they were compared to Clemson. Then per ESPN talking heads the best college football team ever was throttled by Clemson and sent Saban out to pasture.

Worse for you after this season future committees are going award Clemson for style points.

This will not age well.

This shitter has to be the best shitter ever
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by trkykilr View Post
    This shitter has to be the best shitter ever
    #glamorousshitter

Shitter Fritter.jpeg
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-08-2019 at 08:04 PM.

...but the tranny hasn't seen pressure from a top 5 defense like he soon will.
    You mean like he did last year against Bama? You see how that ended.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Delta in a nutshell: Breeding grounds + small wetlands + big blocks of grass cover + predator removal + nesting structures + enough money to do the job= plenty of ducks to keep everyone smiling!

"For those that will fight for it...FREEDOM...has a flavor the protected shall never know."
    -L/Cpl Edwin L. "Tim" Craft

So, giving the QB all day to throw the ball was by design. Got it
    and the gaps being protected were the same ones that he took off thru. Got it
    Oh and the dozen 3rd downs UVA converted were part of the plan. Got it
    Sure am glad you internet coaches explained it to me
    Yes. And all that you are talking about earned them 17 points. In this day and time 17 points doesn’t beat anyone except UofSC.

It is certainly difficult to truly compare Clemson defense vs others due to lack of high quality offenses Clemson has played. However they cant do much better against weaker offenses than they have. I think recent playoff results show that the domination of mediocre teams translates to success against top level offenses as well.
    "The best things in life make you sweaty"
    - Edgar Allen Poe

“We need the tonic of wildness...At the same time that we are earnest to explore and learn all things, we require that all things be mysterious and unexplorable, that land and sea be indefinitely wild, unsurveyed and unfathomed by us...”
    ― Henry David Thoreau

or should we say "lack of it".
    Seems the lesbian led offense can flat out score, but in all fairness haven't seen any pressure
    from the flunkies they have played. I cant be the only one that noticed, the UVA o-line
    standing the Climp5in D upright each series, the UVA QB had all day to throw the ball and you sucked across the middle
    and were out run on deep balls. Fact, you saw it too.
    Now, with that said, all we ever hear is "Defenses win championships". You had the "ostarine fueled five"
    last year that left. This group doesn't seem to have the same talent though I know there are a few that are great
    but as a whole, the defense doesn't look top 10.
    The saving grace is that Climp5in will get their points against whoever they play and will most likely score more.
    but, the tranny hasn't seen pressure from a top 5 defense like he soon will.
    Now go ahead and tell me that "Vulnerables" was holding back and not showing his stuff
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

Quote Originally Posted by justhuntin View Post
    Yes. And all that you are talking about earned them 17 points. In this day and time 17 points doesn’t beat anyone except UofSC.
    In fairness 2 safeties would have beat Sakkerliner.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013