Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Climp5in's Defense

Default Climp5in's Defense

or should we say "lack of it".
    Seems the lesbian led offense can flat out score, but in all fairness haven't seen any pressure
    from the flunkies they have played. I cant be the only one that noticed, the UVA o-line
    standing the Climp5in D upright each series, the UVA QB had all day to throw the ball and you sucked across the middle
    and were out run on deep balls. Fact, you saw it too.
    Now, with that said, all we ever hear is "Defenses win championships". You had the "ostarine fueled five"
    last year that left. This group doesn't seem to have the same talent though I know there are a few that are great
    but as a whole, the defense doesn't look top 10.
    The saving grace is that Climp5in will get their points against whoever they play and will most likely score more.
    but, the tranny hasn't seen pressure from a top 5 defense like he soon will.
    Now go ahead and tell me that "Vulnerables" was holding back and not showing his stuff
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-08-2019 at 02:48 PM.

No Rick you’re partially right. They’re a little thin up front, expectedly so after losing five draft picks (3 first round). The back end, referred to locally as the steroid seven , are pretty stout.
    The mad meth mans game plan against Perkins was to contain him in the pocket. They got too many yards last night, I’ll grant you that , but and here it is. Muse can’t cover and they did play vanilla on D.

Quote Originally Posted by ecu1984 View Post
    The saving grace is that Climp5in will get their points against whoever they play and will most likely score more.
    Scoring more points than the opponent is the name of the game, and the way we measure the better team. Glad to see you have come around to see Clemson is better.

or should we say "lack of it".
    Seems the lesbian led offense can flat out score, but in all fairness haven't seen any pressure
    from the flunkies they have played. I cant be the only one that noticed, the UVA o-line
    standing the Climp5in D upright each series, the UVA QB had all day to throw the ball and you sucked across the middle
    and were out run on deep balls. Fact, you saw it too.
    Now, with that said, all we ever hear is "Defenses win championships". You had the "ostarine fueled five"
    last year that left. This group doesn't seem to have the same talent though I know there are a few that are great
    but as a whole, the defense doesn't look top 10.
    but, the tranny hasn't seen pressure from a top 5 defense like he soon will.
    Now go ahead and tell me that "Vulnerables" was holding back and not showing his stuff
    You talking about the #1 ranked defense?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by banded_mallard View Post
    You talking about the #1 ranked defense?
    you fools aren't smart enough to understand those padded stats came against all unranked opponents
    except that #23 last night (which by the way put 400 yards on ya)? While LSU and OSU stats are from playing 5 top 10 teams this season each?
    A slight difference, but tall midgets can keep reaching
    #applestooranges
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-08-2019 at 03:38 PM.

Call Vegas and let them know. Should Clemson return the last two NC.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Should Clemson return the last two NC.

let the doping investigation play out first, though may be a while now
    that its reported the school is no longer cooperating,
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-08-2019 at 03:55 PM.

Do you understand schemes? The plan last night was to keep the DL upright and maintain discipline in rush lanes. It was all designed to keep Perkins in the pocket. The breakdown on two plays by Muse was all they had.

Venables once again had the right plan.

Fields will expect similar.......and get put on his ass every play.
    Last edited by Jozie & Me; 12-08-2019 at 04:25 PM.
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Do you understand schemes? .
    He was proclaiming Bentley was going pro last year. So my guess is no.

For someone who hates Clemson you sure start more conversations about them on here way more than anyone else.....
    When in doubt, shoot him again!

Work like it's all up to me, but pray, like it's all up to him!

Quote Originally Posted by HEAD View Post
    For someone who hates Clemson you sure start more conversations about them on here way more than anyone else.....
    He is like a liberal mad at life. Their life (team) sucks so they whine their sucking is some else’s fault and hope for demise of rivals instead focusing on their own life (team). He should be whining about the dumpster fire not Clemson.

He will be begging for reparations next season like 2 Five stars wasn’t enough. Then he will move on to box scores to determine the winner not points as a mercy rule.

Luckily outside side sports he seems normal.

Quote Originally Posted by HEAD View Post
    I can’t figure out if he’s truly crazy, or if his favorite hobbie is trolling (and if that’s the case, he’s still crazy). I think he’s just addicted to hating Clemson. Maybe he was rejected by the admissions board. That would explain the ECU degree and the Carolina fanaticism.

The wild thing is, he seems like a perfectly normal guy outside of the Sports forum. Must be a Dr. Jekyl/Mr. Hyde thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post
    Do you understand schemes? The plan last night was to keep the DL upright and maintain discipline in rush lanes. It was all designed to keep Perkins in the pocket. The breakdown on two plays by Muse was all they had.

Venables once again had the right plan.

Fields will expect similar.......and get put on his ass every play.
    Of course not....it doesn't fit his narrative.

Of course the DL was getting "stood up"...they were in a 3-3 taking away gap schemes most of the night. Simple math has two of the three DLmen double teamed all evening...just a sad attempt from a sad little man.

you fools aren't smart enough to understand those padded stats came against all unranked opponents
    except that #23 last night (which by the way put 400 yards on ya)? While LSU and OSU stats are from playing 5 top 10 teams this season each?
    A slight difference, but tall midgets can keep reaching
    #applestooranges
    The irony of you calling other people fools is just dripping into a quite sizeable puddle under this post...

He needs to stick with fishing and forget football.

and to think, all this doesn't cost a thing

Give the man his due. He is committed to what he does and works as such consistently. Master agitator, shit talker. Lol.

So, giving the QB all day to throw the ball was by design. Got it
    and the gaps being protected were the same ones that he took off thru. Got it
    Oh and the dozen 3rd downs UVA converted were part of the plan. Got it
    Sure am glad you internet coaches explained it to me
    Last edited by ecu1984; 12-08-2019 at 06:22 PM.

45 point victory. I know as a coot you have no idea what that is, but it’s much better than a 35 point loss or a 28-0 loss in a bowl game to a mid tier All Cupcakes Conference opponent.