Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts?

VG--you're just looking for validation of your most desirable outcome. You'll keep asking for opinions until you get the one you want.

The truth is no one on here knows a daggumn thing about that deer. Nor do you. So, you can continue to worry about it or not. Your choice.

i'm not being an ass. I'm being honest. No one else seems to have that desire...
    Ugh. Stupid people piss me off.

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    VG--you're just looking for validation of your most desirable outcome. You'll keep asking for opinions until you get the one you want.

The truth is no one on here knows a daggumn thing about that deer. Nor do you. So, you can continue to worry about it or not. Your choice.

i'm not being an ass. I'm being honest. No one else seems to have that desire...
    Yeah but validation feels good
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Quote Originally Posted by TheVisorGuy View Post
    Yeah but validation feels good
    I’m SURE it was just a flesh wound at worst, and he will be fine. Probably a clean miss, and he was just bleeding from the Big Buck Fight he had just won to woo his love interest. He will be back next year, same bat time, same bat channel and will have added another 20 inches or do. Don’t worry about it no mo. It’s all good.

(How’s that?)
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

I say alive and well. Between being shot and all the traffic in his core area, you have pushed him out.

He will be back
    I am a nobody, that met somebody, that can save anybody.

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    I’m SURE it was just a flesh wound at worst, and he will be fine. Probably a clean miss, and he was just bleeding from the Big Buck Fight he had just won to woo his love interest. He will be back next year, same bat time, same bat channel and will have added another 20 inches or do. Don’t worry about it no mo. It’s all good.

(How’s that?)
    Perfect

see?

You’re welcome.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Sounds to me like he just had a nosebleed, happens this time of year with the dry air. He will be back.

Doe was bred or out of estrous. He is on to the next hot doe. He will be back. Unless he is killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigtimber2 View Post
    Doe was bred or out of estrous. He is on to the next hot doe. He will be back. Unless he is killed.
    By someone capable of pinpoint accurate shooting at the moment of truth. ( that was for toofer)..
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Quote Originally Posted by nitro5x6's View Post
    By someone capable of pinpoint accurate shooting at the moment of truth. ( that was for toofer)..
    #neckshotsrule

(How’s that?)
    Perfect

I'm nexkshooting him next time.

#neveragainagain

(How’s that?)

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

I had a friend that shot one last week and didn't get much blood. He waited a few hours, went back, and bumped the deer. The next morning he stripped searched and finally located him in a blow down with his head up. He slipped up and finished the deer off.
    Both the deers ham's had been eaten by coyotes.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Where did your friend hit the deer catdaddy? Where was he trying to hit the deer?

i will bet $1 it was in the ham

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    I had a friend that shot one last week and didn't get much blood. He waited a few hours, went back, and bumped the deer. The next morning he stripped searched and finally located him in a blow down with his head up. He slipped up and finished the deer off.
    Both the deers ham's had been eaten by coyotes.

Stripped searched a deer?

Do what?

We have learned on here that is a highly ethical, deadly shot. Lol.

Entrance(2nd pic) and exit pics.....Swacker broadhead

I started to post this in it's own thread. Its worthy of discussion.

Last edited by Catdaddy; 12-12-2019 at 01:12 PM.