Thread: Stretch to fit belts

Default Stretch to fit belts

Stretch to fit belts suck a$$. That is all

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

If it stretches I wouldnt call it a belt. It defies the whole concept of a belt IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by scatter shot View Post
    If it stretches I wouldnt call it a belt. It defies the whole concept of a belt IMO.
    This

Funny- I had been having a discussion about belts a while back. A year ago I had read reviews of belts and ended up purchasing a Levi’s brand belt. (It had good reviews, but must have been by people who wore it once a month). It has torn to hell in a years time so as a Christmas gift I have one being made by a fellow that will incorporate brass and leather and that’s it. He guaranteed me that as long as he is alive if I break it or tear it up he will fix it or replace it. I have 5+ Stacy Adams belts and they hold up well but they are not for an everyday belt as the width is smaller.

ETA: I also sport suspenders. Not often but on certain things I wear. Olive drab dickies are the go to.
    Last edited by beanhunter; 12-07-2019 at 07:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Nexbelt is how I've been rolling the last year+.
    "Only accurate rifles are interesting " - Col. Townsend Whelen

This is the vehicle forum. Stretch to fit a/c belt on 2011 f150 5.0. The engineers need to be tarred and feathered. Or strapped down on a fire ant bed.

If a man is alone in the woods, says something, and a woman does not hear, is he still wrong?

Bipartisan usually means that a larger-than-usual deception is being carried out. —George Carlin

Common sense is not a gift. It's a punishment because you have to deal with everyone else who doesn't have it.

This is scducks. If you think people are going to stay on topic, you have lost your damn mind.

But at least they are talking about belts.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

Cross-fit or Tennis.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Nexbelts are great.

Oh my.

I have a few mission belts.. but I like my old belts better. I had a ratchet fail on one once, thanks goodness I wasnt quite in the panic phase

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzy View Post
    This is scducks. If you think people are going to stay on topic, you have lost your damn mind.

But at least they are talking about belts.
    Automotive belt or belt for holding up your britches, makes no difference. A stretchable belies the whole concept and idea of what a belt should be. Sounds like an engineered solution to a non existent problem not needing an engineered solution.

Something else made for people who don’t know how to use tools.

Columbia belts are where it’s at.

Back the set screws out, cut belt to length, drill small pilot holes, and re insert Columbia belt buckle.

I have a bad habit of wearing my good belts to work. Constantly tearing up the little leather keeper piece. Columbia belt buckle saved that.

Once you get settled into the Columbia belt, we can talk about stretchy waist blue jeans. 36s turn into whatever size you want them to be.

Quote Originally Posted by mello_collins View Post
    This is the vehicle forum. Stretch to fit a/c belt on 2011 f150 5.0. The engineers need to be tarred and feathered. Or strapped down on a fire ant bed.
    I cuss an engineer almost daily.

That ain’t the only thing of his that will be getting stretched

Quote Originally Posted by JBtflo View Post
    Looks like a typical still hunting outfit wdickskinner wears.