Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Happy Toyota Drivers Day

Last edited by everlast; 12-07-2019 at 09:12 PM.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”
    -Samuel Adams

That thing looks like it’s about to Transform.

Is there not a large enough market to bring the body styles back?

675C3F9C-F78E-472F-A6D3-9B3517C07123.jpeg

Mitsubishi and Kawasaki built aircraft. 77% of all Toyotas sold in America are built in America, by Americans. 2/3 of my vehicles are Toyota and 50% of those were imported. However, if not for the Japanese, there is no way US vehicles would run for over 200,000 with only scheduled maintenance. I sold my last two Suburbans AND Toyotas with over 220,000 miles, all in great shape and all still running today.

Japan has always been assholes and terrible neighbors. If you ask me, those missles from North Korea are more for Japan than us. They are a country with zero natural resources and completely reliant upon others. Having said that, bombing us without declaring war was chickenshit. We won the war they started and I for one think we should never feel guilty for how we ended it. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Quote Originally Posted by everlast View Post
    More parts on a Toyota are built in the US of A than gm , with that being said I have a tundra and my wife is on her second 4 runner
    "I am a man, not an animal and I always try to conduct myself accordingly. Doing anything less is just giving up and expecting (and being okay) with failure."
    Rubberhead

Quote Originally Posted by Maggie Glover View Post
    Having said that, bombing us without declaring war was chickenshit. We won the war they started and I for one think we should never feel guilty for how we ended it. MG
    The last time the USA bombed someone before declaring war was WWII. So are you saying Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Granada, Libya bombings under Reagan, etc. were “chickenshit” moves by the USA?

Quote Originally Posted by Geetch View Post
    The last time the USA bombed someone before declaring war was WWII. So are you saying Korea, Vietnam, Desert Storm, Granada, Libya bombings under Reagan, etc. were “chickenshit” moves by the USA?
    That’s what you read in my comments? Wow. I was specifically referring to Japan who previous to Pearl Harbor had already invaded Manchuria and conquered half of China including its capital. But if you think that our response to our allies pleas for aid by responding to China invading Korea or Vietnam, or Iraq invading Kuwait was us being the aggressor, then maybe you might see it differently than I do. Whether we should have respond to any conflict outside of our border might be up for debate, but That is a topic for another day. MG
    Dum Spiro Spero

Hahahahaha. Y’all got trolled into a debate using Japanese technology and products.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    That thing looks like it’s about to Transform.

Is there not a large enough market to bring the body styles back?]
    They screw it up everytime they try.

Quote Originally Posted by CurLee View Post
    They screw it up everytime they try.
    Yeah, that new Bronco is a joke. I don’t want some modern version that pays homage to the old body styles. I want the old body styles, but I would still appreciate having my air conditioned seats, back up camera, and Bluetooth.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-08-2019 at 11:44 AM.

This is my first truck with a back up camera. I've always considered men who put those aftermarket cameras on were needy and feminine. Not saying I would add one to a truck, but I dont think they're terrible anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    This is my first truck with a back up camera. I've always considered men who put those aftermarket cameras on were needy and feminine. Not saying I would add one to a truck, but I dont think they're terrible anymore.
    Life’s a lot easier when you’re constantly hooking up to trailers. I get in my old LC and say bad words these days getting hooked up. It’s just a little longer process. I draw the line at the trailer assist that backs it up for you though. To me that’s cause for revocation of a man card and should be grounds for castration.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

By proxy, all the German automotive manufacturers should be included on this day going forward...and let's not forget to mention Honda, Suzuki, and Nissan. I feel better now.
    At least I'm housebroken.

How about vehicles made north of the mason dixon line?

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    How about vehicles made north of the mason dixon line?
    Finally...

Tundras and Tacomas made in Texas...just sayin
    At least I'm housebroken.

So we cannot buy Honda four wheelers either?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even know where Michelle Wie's origin, but I know Tater likes her too..

There's one out there that I had to turn on channel back to the other day.. I'm 95% sure she wasn't a Korean.