Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Utah/Oregon

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    What I said was a fact. Your insecurity issues took it as a dig. Seek professional help and check under your bed for the boogie man.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    Nope, it was a dig, 244yds later it ceased being fact. Anyway, #4 in the playoffs is irrelevant this year.
    Last edited by Saltydog235; 12-07-2019 at 09:05 AM.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Nope, it was a dig, 244yds later it ceased being fact. Anyway, #4 in the playoffs is irrelevant this year.
    Unless it’s LSU
    Them that don't know him won't like him, and them that do sometimes won't know how to take him

He ain't wrong, he's just different, and his pride won't let him do things to make you think he's right

They don't put Championship rings on smooth hands

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    Nope you have insecurity issues.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I was wrong on Utah. It happens.

Go Tigers
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post

Go Tigers
    You should have known that Utah sux. They are not in the SEC bo! The SEC is the KRT of college football.
    When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

So IF UGA, Clemson, OSU win today I assume top 4 will be same just little reversed

IF Clemson, OSU win and UGA gets knocked off who is up next ??

Quote Originally Posted by tprice View Post
    IF Clemson gets knocked off who is up next ??
    Duh, UNC

Quote Originally Posted by JJ1965 View Post
    You should have known that Utah sux. They are not in the SEC bo! The SEC is the KRT of college football.
    Good Lord give it a rest... Clemson is very good rehardless of schedule. Why in all that is holy do any of yall continue to mention the SEC?? I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie & Me View Post

Go Tigers
    Yep me too. Still don't think Georgia deserves to get in unless they beat LSU today which I just don't see happening.

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    Good Lord give it a rest... Clemson is very good rehardless of schedule. Why in all that is holy do any of yall continue to mention the SEC?? I don't get it.
    They cant help themselves, being in the ACC eats at them and it shows worse on this day of the week about this time of the year.
    Not sure if they learned the whining from Dumbo or they taught him

Quote Originally Posted by BCR3 View Post
    All the SEC dipwads won’t stop talking about the SEC. why should I?

When it comes your time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song and die like a hero going home. -Tecumseh-

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    You're also one of select few clemings with sense.

This day of the week and this time of the year your team is not playing. For anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by BOG View Post
    Tip:
    Although it is natural for you and seems to be out of your hands, try to suppress your natural inclination towards dumbassedness and do some research of your own.I wish you luck.
    Tekton Game Calls
    http://tektongamecalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by beanhunter View Post
    This day of the week and this time of the year your team is not playing. For anything.
    What's your point? I know my team sucks and is sitting home. Tired or reading the conference BS from both sides. Be happy you are in the top 4 and shut the hell up about conference, ESPN /SEC bias, or Clemson 's weak ass schedule. Clemson is in a great spot. Keep winning and everything is good. Why care about the rest? I just don't get it.

Yet you’re upset...

Quote Originally Posted by Baggy View Post
    Yet you’re upset...
    Not at all. Just don't understand a few of you. Carry on with your groundhog day having the same argument over and over again.