Thread: Culling study.....

Default Culling study.....

\"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Mergied x2-3.
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunwannabe View Post
    Man is merely a two legged locust, devouring wild lands, developing and prostituting wildlife and fisheries under the guise of "use of the resource" for tremendous profit and moving on. Will it ever end?

It's a very comprehensive large scale study. Some really good research.

Unfortunately the benefits of it will and are getting lost in people's unfounded bias against QDM and QDMA as an organization.

You are correct Glenn and extremely in-depth comprehensive study. Unfortunately, you are correct in the ladder of your statement.
    \"I never saw a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A small bird will drop dead frozen from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself.\" <br />D.H. LAWRENCE

Quote Originally Posted by Calibogue View Post
    You are correct Glenn and extremely in-depth comprehensive study. Unfortunately, you are correct in the ladder of your statement.
    Especially since it's not a QDMA research. They just posted the study. I'm dealing with a couple of closed minds over on the SCBHA face space who are making large scale assumptions without having read the paper only because it was shared by QDMA.
    Last edited by Glenn; 12-06-2019 at 11:12 AM.