Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Yesterday we discussed Greenville county...today we discuss Florida

Especially the asshat named FISH.

Quote Originally Posted by TKRuffdog View Post
    That looked horrible but fuck Y’all just watched 30 seconds of what was obviously a very violent, deadly and tragic incident. Some of you guys are worse than the fucking news media. What if the robbers, I mean murderers, were shooting wildly at random people in their vehicles. Why don’t you try and have some patience and see what the entire story is. Can’t believe some of you people are breathing air.
    The entire story will be spun so that the cops did the right thing. Most of them are spun that way. Many are union and all government employees. Those three groups take care of their own.

Cops are more important than us average folks. We should be glad to be their shields and backstops in situations like this. Then when the victim's families sue we should be glad that we get to foot the bill. We should be happy that all the boys in blue made it home safe and not give a shit that two little girls are going to grow up without their father because that civilian in the truck isn't important. I fully support the police to fire indescrimately around innocent people and at a hostage when all 19 of them finally get the chance to unload.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Horrific situation. As a fellow UPS driver I can only assume the driver was in the back selecting a package and didn’t have an opportunity to escape when they jumped in the truck. No packages are ever worth your life. If someone wants the truck I will readily hand over the keys. Unbelievable the cops would just unload into the truck knowing he was in the back. Senseless loss of life.

It is easy to Mon morning qb a situation, but come on. Those cops hiding behind that car and firing while the driver is inside? WTF is that about? Talk about bullshit. By the looks of it the cops smoked the driver. He was his at least once as he fell out of the truck. Meh... It is what it is, he should not have let them take his truck.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog