Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Have we discussed this OIS in Greenville county yet?

Default Have we discussed this OIS in Greenville county yet?

Last edited by Chuck the Duck Slayer; 12-05-2019 at 07:51 AM.
    Amendment II A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I like fishing topwater. Will one of you jot down some of this redneck ghetto slang and the definitions for those of us who weren't born with a plastic spoon in our mouths?

It appears the officer never had control of the situation. Should have waited for back up or tased him when her resisted the first time. Clearly the officer is not physically capable to handle a suspect that is physically stronger than her. I am not so sure she is confident enough with the pistol to be doing her job either. The dude that came in with the Judy kick knows whats up! Disturbing escalation that probably could have been avoided with backup and/or a taser (assuming she could hit with one).

Never said anything about the mother's condition. Wonder if she made it?

Also - I saw Charlie's BBQ in the google map. Yummy!!! Could go for some of that
    you aint did a dawg gon thang until ya STAND UP IN IT!- Theodis Ealey

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel Yell View Post
    The older I get, the more anal retentive I get.

Comply. Same goes for the mother.

The real man came thru the door and punted his face. This best part of the video.
    agree, she should have waited for b/u
    Cant tell if the perp is mentally slow or a dopehead

Comply my ass- he was not under arrest at the time he walked into the house- he should have told her to leave the house and come back with a warrant. She was not in pursuit of a dangerous felon and had NO legal right to enter the house without either permission or a warrant. She was reading Miranda prior to questioning- not after arrest.

Cops are not all powerful and there are limits to their powers for a reason.

Lots of dumbass in that video.

Just don't understand how she could miss that target at 5 feet. She did not appear to ever have control of the suspect or the situation.
    Carolina Counsel

That was like watching a kindergarten teacher trying to discipline a 5 year old. 2019 seems like a banner year for GPD
    "some men are mere hunters, others are turkey hunters"-Archibald Rutledge

What is the big take away there??? The partner showed up 8:30-9 min later. Good luck when a citiz... I mean peasant calls for help.

On another note, with all the haters, lack of pay and solid chance of being run up the flag pole... Why would anyone want to be a cop, especially a small female? Maybe in the future, if the ship rights itself, people can have a real conversation about the physical differences in men and women.
    NBK II - Killing is our business and business is good!

Quote Originally Posted by sprigdog View Post
    no. violating it would be enough. taxidermists are too expensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    heck, I'll play. If we took away your ability to type, I might not want to punch you in the mouth so much for being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by River Hawk View Post
    tits like an old beagle dog

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Habit View Post
    Comply my ass- he was not under arrest at the time he walked into the house- he should have told her to leave the house and come back with a warrant. She was not in pursuit of a dangerous felon and had NO legal right to enter the house without either permission or a warrant. She was reading Miranda prior to questioning- not after arrest.

Cops are not all powerful and there are limits to their powers for a reason.

Lots of dumbass in that video.
    You get it. Most should. Many don't.

WTF was that cop doing grabbing that dude and following him into his house? For suspected shoplifting? And her reading Miranda rights would imply she deemed him to be in custody? On his front steps? That cop was in over her head before she ever stepped foot in the police academy.

She should have waited on backup. He should have complied. Hope she finds another field of work

She should have never made contact without backup which we now know takes 10 mins to show up.
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

Just looking at the female cops arms in the camera view, she seems like a jelly belly and probably shouldn’t be going hands on with a grown ass man.

There is no doubt ( in my mind ) that most (most) females should not be patrol or even jail officers.

We had an incident here a few years back. Physically large Perp ( Brian Nichols) being transported to a Fulton County courthouse hearing for a rape case. Handcuffed in the front. He overpowered the female jailer ( who was solo with him in an elevator) .. Elevator video showed him as he beat her damn near to death, took her pistol. Rampaged through the building for a few minute until he found the judge's chambers. Shot a court reporter to death, then killed Judge Rowland Barnes. As he was escaping on foot , he encountered Deputy Hoyt Teasley and killed him. Left the courthouse, carjacked several people. Ditched the car he stole and found a guy working on a remodeled house. Killed him ( he was an off duty ICE agent) stole his truck, badge and gun.

Metro Atlanta wide manhunt. Captured later with no further loss of life.

All this because we needed diversity in the workforce. ( jail and courthouse security policy in Fulton County was changed after the fact).. but could be weakened now for all I know.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Isn't it funny how the daydreamers demand diversity to promote equality?
    DILLIGAF

It's wonderful until people die in the name of equality.
    F**K Cancer

Just Damn.

Maybe it isn’t all on video , but I think it all started with her approaching the man in the wrong manner.

Instead of “hey man, we’re you at spinx this morning let me read your some Miranda’s rights” how about a “hey bud, I’m Officer so-and-so, mind if we talk for a minute?”

I bet that would’ve gotten her a little more cooperation. Was she supposed to follow him into the house? It’s pretty doubtful in my opinion but I did like the part when the other cop came in and kicked him in the face
    Last edited by Duck cutter; 12-05-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    Houndsmen are born, not made

Quote Originally Posted by 2thDoc View Post
    I STAND WITH DUCK CUTTER!
    Quote Originally Posted by JABIII View Post
    I knew it wasn't real because no dogbox...

Everything is troublesome. Legitimate question #1: Why did she not ask him to turn around and place him in handcuffs after the first time he walked away? Leg Question #2: Once non-compliance is demonstrated, why would you not remove yourself or escalate force? (Seems like staying in the same state of force is unlikely to be successful) Leg Question #3: The military in 2020 is going to an all age, all sexes, physical fitness standard; has any of our local, or state LEOs adopted a similar policy for 2020?

Also, the YouTube link has more specific info about the mother's health. She is alive and remains hospitalized 1.5 months later. MG
    Last edited by Maggie Glover; 12-06-2019 at 09:32 AM.
    Dum Spiro Spero

Why wasn't this national news?
    "They are who we thought they were"

You can dress a fat chick up, but you cant fix stupid

The only thing is this video that was done properly was the boot to the face.