Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: food stamps USDA work requirement change

Default food stamps USDA work requirement change

Wow!

Choo-choo

If you wanna ride this train you gotta shovel a little coal
    -Toby Keeth

We shouldn't have welfare programs and litter - one or the other...
    Ephesians 2 : 8-9

Charles Barkley: Nobody doesn't like meat.

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberhead* View Post
    Absolutely.

Real talk.

Sitting on the sofa watching The Price Is Right on a 50 in flat screen while stuffing your piehole with Cheetos......is not what legislators had in mind when they first started welfare programs.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

About time. I get pissed everytime I go in a grocery store at the check-out line.
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    About time. I get pissed everytime I go in a grocery store at the check-out line.
    I used to work that checkout line. In certain parts of town, especially during the first of the month, I could go all shift and see only a handful of people pay with their own money. What’s worse is when you see 2 people checking out together that don’t look like they belong together. Finally clicked they were selling stamps for cash. Or when they leave the register after spending 500 dollars of government money, then go over to the service counter to get their carton of Seneca menthol 100s and lottery tickets.
    Last edited by wskinner; 12-05-2019 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    I used to work that checkout line. In certain parts of town, especially during the first of the month, I could go all shift and see only a handful of people pay with their own money.
    Same here when I was younger, and those same ones not paying with their own money never said thank you and expected you to cater their buggy to their vehicle. I'd rather break down a truck or stock shelves.
    Last edited by ccleroy; 12-05-2019 at 08:30 AM.

I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow. - Ben Rodgers Lee

www.springallurecustomcalls.com

https://www.facebook.com/springallure.customcalls/

"Black and Hispanic households, women and LGBTQ people would be disproportionately affected by the change."

Pretty sure there are more honkys on welfare than all those others combined. I see they throw that out there but don't tell us why.

Quote Originally Posted by Catdaddy View Post
    Sitting on the sofa watching The Price Is Right on a 50 in flat screen while stuffing your piehole with Cheetos......is not what legislators had in mind when they first started welfare programs.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
    oh yes it was. Lyndon Johnson was very specific in his intentions of the "Great Society." It was the domestication of the minority lower class to get Democrat votes. I will not quote him but..... https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lb...ng-democratic/
    A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user.

Theodore Roosevelt; 26th president of US (1858 - 1919)

“A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity” Sigmund Freud

Quote Originally Posted by Mars Bluff View Post
    "Black and Hispanic households, women and LGBTQ people would be disproportionately affected by the change."

Pretty sure there are more honkys on welfare than all those others combined. I see they throw that out there but don't tell us why.
    Yep, at least it used to be. Don’t know if it’s changed in the last few years, but single, white females were the largest recipient class.

Oh SNAP!!

Good post

If unemployment is higher in your town than move. You go to the money. That’s the problem with this crap. People stay in Allendale, Hampton, Appalachia or Baltimore because they can get just enough to survive. It’s a big country and it’s full of opportunity.

Leave momma and go make your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by led0321 View Post
    If unemployment is higher in your town than move. You go to the money. That’s the problem with this crap. People stay in Allendale, Hampton, Appalachia or Baltimore because they can get just enough to survive. It’s a big country and it’s full of opportunity.

Leave momma and go make your life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s all a lot of them have ever known. I’ve watched moms teaching their kids how to work the system and know of some who pressure their daughters to get pregnant as teens in order to get more money. Culture problem

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    What’s worse is when you see 2 people checking out together that don’t look like they belong together. Finally clicked they were selling stamps for cash. Or when they leave the register after spending 500 dollars of government money, then go over to the service counter to get their carton of Seneca menthol 100s and lottery tickets.
    This happens more than you think. I had a female friend propose this scam to me and my GF years ago. We tried to help her out. Hired her to clean our house to make some money. Got rid of her when the wine rack started missing bottles. This isn't a minority thing.

If you are able bodied between 18 - 50 and have no kids, you have no business being on food stamps. We have jobs and always have jobs. Which is why Hispanics are crossing our Southern border.

Charity should be left to the church and the individual.
    The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is,
    as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson