Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: 2020 GMC

Quote Originally Posted by FishSticker View Post
    The tailgate is absolutely asinine...who the hell removes a trailer hitch every time after use? Clearly some show folk fag designed that since it is useless if the truck is properly equipped....
    I absolutely hate that automatic tailgate on my truck. I love everything else about it but when I get to the point I cannot unlatch a tailgate, I don’t need to be driving. The hell with that multifunctional shit or that gay ass thing RAM has.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by wdhigh View Post
    KRT gotta eat too!
    He does and him and his crew do a damn good job at it. It's called WARRANTY
    Gettin old is for pussies! AND MY NEW TRUE people say like Capt. Tom >>>>>>>>>/
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

The tailgate is absolutely asinine...who the hell removes a trailer hitch every time after use? Clearly some show folk fag designed that since it is useless if the truck is properly equipped....
    You will get it one day
    "Wow, often imitated but never duplicated. No one can do it like the master. My hat is off to you DRDUCK!"

And why in hell does a Denali still have those old school running boards, you'd think GM would put auto deploying on a luxury trim.
    Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal? I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

You might take out a dozen before they drag you from your home and skull fuck you to death. Marsh Chicken 6/21/2013

Quote Originally Posted by wskinner View Post
    My 88 year old grandad pulled up in the field while we were eating lunch today in his 2020 X31. Needed help finding the 4 wheel drive in it. That thing has more buttons than the space shuttle. Said it was the smoothest ride he’s ever felt.

My 2013 F150 has air cooled seats. I thoroughly enjoy them.
    I ain't that age YET but he is correct. I WILL PUT THE BADASS STICKER on the 2019-2020 GMC trucks if you get the right package

Quote Originally Posted by DRDUCK View Post
    You will get it one day
    Don't wet your Depends....I get it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    And why in hell does a Denali still have those old school running boards, you'd think GM would put auto deploying on a luxury trim.
    They do.

Don't wet your Depends....I get it now.
    Jealous much?

I had three 2015 chevy/gmcs sitting in my parking lot one day. Each were just slightly over warranty, my fathers was 3k over. All three of them had shifting problems worked on, not covered under warranty.. All three had their ac go out, it ranged from 6 to 800 bucks for each one to get fixed not covered.. That was when I was poking around with what to buy. A good friend of mine, replaced his ac, a torque converter.. then just a few weeks back had his transmission fail, on his. Now if I planned on driving truck for only two years I might of been able to think about buying one.. but, that's not me. I would have lost my shit fully on someone. There's absolutely no excuse why they can't build a truck that lasts for the amount of money they cost.. never mind what they cost, because probably most people are just asking how low are the payments.

2015, I had one and the AC went out. Under warranty. Just saying things have changed. KRT is the MAN

Quote Originally Posted by Highstrung View Post
    I had three 2015 chevy/gmcs sitting in my parking lot one day. Each were just slightly over warranty, my fathers was 3k over. All three of them had shifting problems worked on, not covered under warranty.. All three had their ac go out, it ranged from 6 to 800 bucks for each one to get fixed not covered.. That was when I was poking around with what to buy. A good friend of mine, replaced his ac, a torque converter.. then just a few weeks back had his transmission fail, on his. Now if I planned on driving truck for only two years I might of been able to think about buying one.. but, that's not me. I would have lost my shit fully on someone. There's absolutely no excuse why they can't build a truck that lasts for the amount of money they cost.. never mind what they cost, because probably most people are just asking how low are the payments.
    If I could get away with a 1/2ton, I'd buy a Toyota too. Heck, I've been hoping Toyota jumps into the HD pickup market forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Saltydog235 View Post
    I absolutely hate that automatic tailgate on my truck. I love everything else about it but when I get to the point I cannot unlatch a tailgate, I don’t need to be driving. The hell with that multifunctional shit or that gay ass thing RAM has.
    Same here.

Dust will cause them to stick also on the new Chevrolets. It's a pain in the ass sitting there pressing a button for several minutes.

This. But as along as people keep buying them, they won’t do anything about it.

It felt weird going back into a half ton.. I mean I really dont pull anything heavy anymore. My CC just sits locked up at my lake house, I've got a ramp there. I pull a jonboat around more than anything, and our tractors live on our property. They've got a comfy shed, and we've got a guy that comes out to us to service them. I dont care about mileage really, I drive typically only 10k a year. I can park easier, all of that.. it did take a little while for my wife to get used to. 2th doesn't like it either.

Now I loved my last 2500. It was a good truck.

It felt weird going back into a half ton.. I mean I really dont pull anything heavy anymore. My CC just sits locked up at my lake house, I've got a ramp there. I pull a jonboat around more than anything, and our tractors live on our property. They've got a comfy shed, and we've got a guy that comes out to us to service them. I dont care about mileage really, I drive typically only 10k a year. I can park easier, all of that.. it did take a little while for my wife to get used to. 2th doesn't like it either.

I’m about to go to a half ton myself, first time in almost 20 years. I just don’t need a 3/4 ton anymore. Nothing to pull but a little boat and a Polaris. I’m looking forward to a short bed as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    I’m about to go to a half ton myself, first time in almost 20 years. I just don’t need a 3/4 ton anymore. Nothing to pull but a little boat and a Polaris. I’m looking forward to a short bed as well.
    What do I get the current 1/2 ton for?
    More fuel = more boost!!

Hey Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Steelin' Ducks View Post
    Come drive this one. Anytime. It is BADASS. It has all the bell and whistle's and the wife can hook you up

With all this truck talk I think we should have a show your ride thread. HS you can’t post...that sandstorm brown yota doesn’t count! I’m joking... If I could post pictures I’d kick it off. I’m clearly technologically challenged these days...